^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

R13

The other asshole
already got holes, Plan was to get the replica because i spent the last week researching it and everyone I found that bought it said it worked out great

I'm just confused now, for $125 it seems like a hit or miss but it would help the looks of my car a lot

TheSkygun

I say do what you want. Nice thing about not having holes is you can sport a window visor, if you dislike it sale it and get a wing, I bought an oem itr wing because I found a good deal for both and went with the itr. If you can get a good deal on a rep (90 or less) then go for it, I have seen oem itr wings for 130 so why buy new when you can get oem fitment used. But it's up to you. People said the same for lips but I went with a rep plastic for 15 bucks and its held up great, and I have scraped a few times, just have it mounted so it can left up to not add stress to break.

And it takes time to fit in in the VIP, took me a few months and now and then I feel like I don't

R13

The other asshole
I say do what you want. Nice thing about not having holes is you can sport a window visor, if you dislike it sale it and get a wing, I bought an oem itr wing because I found a good deal for both and went with the itr. If you can get a good deal on a rep (90 or less) then go for it, I have seen oem itr wings for 130 so why buy new when you can get oem fitment used. But it's up to you. People said the same for lips but I went with a rep plastic for 15 bucks and its held up great, and I have scraped a few times, just have it mounted so it can left up to not add stress to break.

And it takes time to fit in in the VIP, took me a few months and now and then I feel like I don't
You're right, I'll hold off for a bit until I track down a good oem ITR wing, Probably the best way.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

And I still have no fucking clue who this guy is

TheSkygun

You're right, I'll hold off for a bit until I track down a good oem ITR wing, Probably the best way.
I just searched Craigslist for a while and other forums till I found it, if you can return the rep and don't want to wait then you can try it. I just rocked my Gsr one till I found the itr
And I still have no f***ing clue who this guy is
Probably because I'm usually on when your not, or ignore you at times when you troll?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It really helps you to understand why he's so angry all the time :lol:
Yeah, lugging this massive dick around is an ordeal
i tink ny eyes melteod wheen i red tat senteance...
Keep dreaming, faggot
Probably because I'm usually on when your not, or ignore you at times when you troll?
I was just being a dick, I know who the fuck you are, sugar tits - so obviously you don't ignore me when I trolled because I just trolled you right now in front of all of your friends - LIVE WITH THAT, pussy paws

TheSkygun

Depends what you have and what you want.
I just got a short ram finally but still haven't hooked it up since I'm getting the car painted

Can get a wing, a visor, a lip, so fogs, sp cover, paint the engine bay, clean up your headlights, etc

cody1018

Yeah, lugging this massive dick around is an ordeal

Keep dreaming, faggot

I was just being a dick, I know who the f*** you are, sugar t*** - so obviously you don't ignore me when I trolled because I just trolled you right now in front of all of your friends - LIVE WITH THAT, pussy paws
Someone is on a roll tonight