Rhd itr

Screech

beer budget white trash
thats what im saying maybe in his town not were im from though
once you start looking around they are not hard. and compared to the others yes they are "all over"

op, cool man, everyone has their preference. Love the build.

foorplaydc2

once you start looking around they are not hard. and compared to the others yes they are "all over"

op, cool man, everyone has their preference. Love the build.
true maybe on the west or the south but in my town and surrounding cities theres not one but heres a like update mugen plate just came in from the dominican btw thanks

XjoEnX

I haven't seen any Mugen Gen 1 spoilers anywhere in NorCal. I have seen the jdmspeedworx DC2 in person before, their shop used to be down the road from my work and they'd park it in plain sight during business hours. Sucks they went out of business though but the DC was always an eye catcher. I love what you're doing with it.

foorplaydc2

I haven't seen any Mugen Gen 1 spoilers anywhere in NorCal. I have seen the jdmspeedworx DC2 in person before, their shop used to be down the road from my work and they'd park it in plain sight during business hours. Sucks they went out of business though but the DC was always an eye catcher. I love what you're doing with it.
i see a handful of people from instagram posting pics of them every now and then and thanks this is like my dream come true so i gotta make it super nice so me the wife and my soon to be born baby girl can break knecks :D. atm looking at a couple diff mugen side skirts trynna get the best price i can and also mugen gen1 wing is on the list couple other goodies. also since no one bought my other mugen bumper the blue one im going to be fixing the tabs and restoring it and putting a parking pole on it and clear intersectionals :) stay tuned for pics.

foorplaydc2

got this on ebay today cant wait till it gets here hopefully got a ukdm bumper and tail lights too :D

also got a parking pole im gonna put it on the blue mugen bumper and fix the tabs also adding dc2 intersectional lights and winglets

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
How do you find all of this awesome stuff, man?! After browsing around, I decided that I want a UDKM rear bumper (with driver's side fog light, not passenger's side) and JDM taillights.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Those actually exist. They're all red with amber corners.
Bingo. They look a lot like the factory taillights, but instead of having a red reflector for the turn signal portion, it's amber. That, and I believe the reverse light lense is moved to the UKDM location, but I may be mistaken.