can't decide!

Schoene949

Look into powdercoating
yea thought about that. but not really looking to spend a lot of money to get these wheels done since im planning to get different ones. wish i still had my blades. saw a polished set on a GSR on my way home from work today. made me miss mine haha

Swerve

Shawn
Then you should probably diy it, just set a Saturday or Sunday aside to do it. You can check out my build to see how I painted mine

Schoene949

yea if i could ever get a saturday or sunday off work haha. but yea ill probably just do these my self gold for now. worst case i just re plastidip them.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Where do you get your plasti dip btw? Online? Im considering white, red, black/grey colors

Sent from my DC4

Schoene949

Where do you get your plasti dip btw? Online? Im considering white, red, black/grey colors

Sent from my DC4
hardware store. home depot/.lowes. but they only sell black (as far as i know) they may be able to special order other colors though. i know they make other colors but i cant find them anywhere. if you find somewhere to get them let me know!

ProjectTeg

Integra's FTMFW
I got my meshies powder coated for only $150

Sent from my phone.

Zachc6464

Dipyourcar.com
Thats where my friend got plasti dip, idk if you have an ace hardware but its a small hardware store and usually have basic colors like black white and red but they can order you some. Otherwise do what Swerve said

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Schoene949

Once I get a week free I'm gonna go back home to Ohio and my buddy's uncle is gonna fix all the rust for me for free. Painted and all. Trust me I wanna get that fixed asap