can't decide!

dlo253

I'm in the same boat as dlo. I would rather make sure my car is reliable and finish my interior swap before I get into paint and body
Exactly. Why have wheels that are worth more than the car if every other square inch of the car isn't brand new/mint?! Lol..

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Why do people think wheels that don't suck must cost more than the car itself?

Being too lazy to look for good deals != Them not existing.

Ganyon

Why do people think wheels that don't suck must cost more than the car itself?

Being too lazy to look for good deals != Them not existing.
I'd love some baller wheels, but people around here think rotas go for 900 bucks. Fucking rotas.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I'd love some baller wheels, but people around here think rotas go for 900 bucks. f***ing rotas.
I helped out a dude in Maryland, he picked up 18" SSR for $550 and 17" RPF1 for $450.

Like I said in the VIP thread, you're just not trying.

Ganyon

Thats not bad, just too big for me. I was searching for a while but there just hasn't been many wheels on craigslist lately. I might go do some more shopping.

dlo253

Well... I paid 600 for my car.... all the wheels I like are $250+ per wheel. I don't buy used stuff unless its mint. I would rather find the best deal and get them brand new. I don't do second hand bulls***. So any "nice" (brand name according to some) wheels, will surpass the price of my car whether they are used and beat to f***, or brand new.
And it still comes down to, wheels are the least of my worries ATM anyways lol. Can't believe this is still going on, oh well at least it calmed down a little.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Thats not bad, just too big for me. I was searching for a while but there just hasn't been many wheels on craigslist lately. I might go do some more shopping.
Obviously, they were 5x114.3 and for a much larger car, but in large part, larger wheels = larger prices.

I was just on Bmo craigslist and found TE's for <600 and SSR's for <500.

That was in <1 minute of searching.

dlo253

Yeah, I ain't gonna trust pictures for something like that. We all have different views. And id rather not chance getting shafted for some second hand wheels.

dlo253

Right on I don't really care, I'm not you. And you certainly aren't me. Once you realize everybody is different, and accept it. Maybe everybody won't be sick of you lol.