The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Hey guys, colter is on the hunt for a set of oem mud flaps. He asked me to make a post because he isn't near a computer atm. If you have some you'd like to trade, sell or give him, hit him up. And if not, keep your eyes peeled :D

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
ok message to everyone. im trying to maybe make this a annual thing for us. last year skids went with me and others to ocean shores and we had a good time (no homo) so who would be down to go? im planning it to be summer time on a weekend. what day is better for yall saturday or sunday? and what time would you guys want to leave in the morning (beating traffic is good)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Specify year.. lol.

What time do we want the meet to be??
Wow...haha. he has the gen 3, 94-01.

And time...some time in the afternoon, like 2ish would be nice that way if I do end up working on saturdays (which I'm hearing more and more about) I can still make it :)

ok message to everyone. im trying to maybe make this a annual thing for us. last year skids went with me and others to ocean shores and we had a good time (no homo) so who would be down to go? im planning it to be summer time on a weekend. what day is better for yall saturday or sunday? and what time would you guys want to leave in the morning (beating traffic is good)
Same goes here for time...but again I'm kind of in limbo atm. Why do I keep posting and saying that when you guys must already know? Haha I guess I don't want you all to think I'm just ignoring you :D

dlo253

You got a lot to learn skid. 94-01 yes, the front and rear bumpers change during that time... along with the mudflaps. :)

96LSteg

Jemel
You got a lot to learn skid. 94-01 yes, the front and rear bumpers change during that time... along with the mudflaps. :)
This^^ you either need 94-97 or 98+ mudflaps that's why year matters :)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
This^^ you either need 94-97 or 98+ mudflaps that's why year matters :)
The sad thing is I know that...didn't know the mudflaps changed too, but the bumpers, headlights etc I knew haha. He has a 99.

Changing topics: twaffle's and my decals came today! So we're gonna go wash our cars and put them on later when I get home from the doctor. I'll post some pics! I'm really excited :D

dlo253

Hey Dlo you still have ant shirts left?
I bought 4.. one for work, one for meets, then two to keep.. but Colter wants one, I'm tryna save my last one. Ask Marc if he will part with one. If not I suppose I can, me and him both have XL.

Changing topics: twaffle's and my decals came today! So we're gonna go wash our cars and put them on later when I get home from the doctor. I'll post some pics! I'm really excited :D
Nice! Have fun putting those big fuckers on. I suggest the water application method for that size. Don't forget to peel off the vinyl that don't belong. You'll see what I'm talking about when u put them on.

So, I sold the civic on Saturday for $1,500!

Now to just spend it all on turbo parts... hahaha
Nice!! Haha, what kinda turbo setup are you goin for?

Jeffaj20

Nice!! Haha, what kinda turbo setup are you goin for?
Meh, since I'm pulling the motor/trans this week to change the trans. I figured I'd start detailing the engine bay lol

While its out too, it'll give me a chance to clean and inspect the engine and replace any seals that need to be replaced.

Plan is to boost the stock motor, and build my other block (B18B1, No VTEC here :lol:) I snagged for $100 about a year ago.
Gunna bore it out to 84.5mm
about 9.5-10.0 compression ratio (not sure on pistons yet)
Eagle rods
New bearings
And head I will upgrade the springs, cams, port n polish, new valves.
bigger injectors, not sure what size yet.
Got a skunk2 manifold just waiting to be put on too

I'm getting a Spa top mount manifold for the turbo
Trubo is a turbonetics I got for free that i'm going to have rebuilt and balanced.
If its too far gone, i'm just gunna buy a new one.

And since I'm a huge fan of the sleeper look,
I'm going water to air intercooler.
So, less pressure drop, and less piping which equals quicker throttle response. :)

My goal is 300 on stock motor, 450 on built. Hopes and dreams though lol

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Meh, since I'm pulling the motor/trans this week to change the trans. I figured I'd start detailing the engine bay lol

While its out too, it'll give me a chance to clean and inspect the engine and replace any seals that need to be replaced.

Plan is to boost the stock motor, and build my other block (B18B1, No VTEC here :lol:) I snagged for $100 about a year ago.
Gunna bore it out to 84.5mm
about 9.5-10.0 compression ratio (not sure on pistons yet)
Eagle rods
New bearings
And head I will upgrade the springs, cams, port n polish, new valves.
bigger injectors, not sure what size yet.
Got a skunk2 manifold just waiting to be put on too

I'm getting a Spa top mount manifold for the turbo
Trubo is a turbonetics I got for free that i'm going to have rebuilt and balanced.
If its too far gone, i'm just gunna buy a new one.

And since I'm a huge fan of the sleeper look,
I'm going water to air intercooler.
So, less pressure drop, and less piping which equals quicker throttle response. :)

My goal is 300 on stock motor, 450 on built. Hopes and dreams though lol
Lucky...wish I had the cash to do all that. And another car to drive while I was working on the teg, and a place to work on it...I have a lot of wishes haha. That built motor is gonna ve a beast. When do you think you'll have the turbo setup done on the stock motor?