The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Thought of a few additional items that we will need.. when I get home I'll put a list of what's needed on the first post also. So all the info is in one place.
But, depending on if cans or bottles are brought, we may need some plastic cups. And a dust pan to clean up our ashes if I didn't say that already. And the most important, cooking utensils... mainly a knife, spatula, and BBQ brush to clean that fucker off before we use it! Lol. Oh, and some seasoning... Johnny's bitches!!

One more thing, who's the chef?!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Thought of a few additional items that we will need.. when I get home I'll put a list of what's needed on the first post also. So all the info is in one place.
But, depending on if cans or bottles are brought, we may need some plastic cups. And a dust pan to clean up our ashes if I didn't say that already. And the most important, cooking utensils... mainly a knife, spatula, and BBQ brush to clean that f***er off before we use it! Lol. Oh, and some seasoning... Johnny's b****es!!

One more thing, who's the chef?!
I can be chef. I have spatula, and tongs. What kind of knife, like a chef knife, or butter knife? I have both. I do not have a bbq brush though. My daughter threw it off the balcony and someone snagged it :(

Last edited:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
No need to bring cups, Jeff told me all beverages will be in cans :)

dlo253

A real knife, to cut up the veggies n all that.. the plastic ones will be fine for the condiments tho lol. I'll bring a brush..

Just called the park to verify a few things. $3 per car to get in, they have 3 covered areas, but also have standalone BBQs. They have no reservations for that day, but I wanna try to get there kinda early so we have the covered area and big tables since its first come first serve.
Everybody bring yourself a chair tho just in case, we should be fine tho.

Little wrench, for the burgers... I think the cheapest/easiest thing would to buy one of those boxes of premade ones. They come with like 20, they ain't too bad as long as our chef knows what he's doin! Lol..

And if any of you guys feel you have to drink some alky, put that shit in a fast food cup.... we will have plastic cups for pop but that shit is just too obvious lol...

dlo253

No need to bring cups, Jeff told me all beverages will be in cans :)
Missed this post lol, cool.. Wasnt sure. I'll still bring a sharpie so we can mark our cans lol.
Updated the OP with what's needed.
For those who don't know, OP means original post.. First post of this thread. Heheh :lol:

Jeffaj20

If i remember to make it I can bring some Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad too. s*** is bomb with burgers, haha

Oh, what all does everyone like?
Pepsi, MTN Dew, Coke?

Also, for the love of all that is holy, can our next meet be some where North lol? Like Golden Gardens? hahahaha I don't mind the drive but GOD DAM its boring when you ride alone hahaha :drive: :beer:

Side note, I have completely blown the $1500, and some change haha. dammit

Last edited:

dlo253

lol dlo the water is bubbling:)
Yee!!
You comin to the Q rite? Whether your car is running or not fam..

If i remember to make it I can bring some Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad too. s*** is bomb with burgers, haha
Sounds bomb as shit with some burgers haha. Oh and if you are taking drink requests I wouldn't mind some Dr pepper lol.

Okie I'll bring the beef and I'll bring my flask lol
Fasho, sounds like a plan.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Oh, what all does everyone like?
Pepsi, MTN Dew, coke
Coke zero ftw!

Also, for the love of all that is holy, can our next meet be some where North lol? Like Golden Gardens? hahahaha I don't mind the drive but GOD DAM its boring when you ride alone hahaha :drive:
Don't forget we have that meet planned in June. The cruise up through Arlington and up the mountain loop :)

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
THESE JUST IN!! Hit dlo or myself up for prices and specs!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ok guys, I still haven't gotten all of you in the fb group *cough* Dlo, Dlo! *cough cough* I want to get all voted in members on there so we have a better organized event schedule and such. Also perfectly acceptable to post pics and anything else on there, pretty much treat it like the thread :) just keep it appropriate (duh). And I'm pretty f*ckin lenient another sh*t...obviously :)

Also, I want to talk about the June 22nd meet. That's a Saturday so the time could very likely change if I end up working...wish my f*cking bosses would approach me about this if they're going to...but how does a meet up time of 10am sound? And we can meet at a dennys and have breakfast before the actual cruise? Opinions!!!! :D

(Ps its late and I'm extremely tired, please forgive my craziness...haha)

dlo253

Ok guys, I still haven't gotten all of you in the fb group *cough* Dlo, Dlo! *cough cough* I want to get all voted in members on there so we have a better organized event schedule and such. Also perfectly acceptable to post pics and anything else on there, pretty much treat it like the thread :) just keep it appropriate (duh). And I'm pretty f*ckin lenient another sh*t...obviously :)

Also, I want to talk about the June 22nd meet. That's a Saturday so the time could very likely change if I end up working...wish my f*cking bosses would approach me about this if they're going to...but how does a meet up time of 10am sound? And we can meet at a dennys and have breakfast before the actual cruise? Opinions!!!! :D

(Ps its late and I'm extremely tired, please forgive my craziness...haha)
Fuck Facebook! It's a conspiracy!!!! Hahaha :lol:
I suppose that would work, you will have to give me locations so I can see how much time we need and when to set our meet up down here. We will most likely meet up near me or Marc since we are both near the freeway kinda.