The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Jeffaj20

So Skid.... you n I meet up then mob down?

Also, I will be in my accord. Going to pull motor and trans out of the Integra this weekend. Third gear has gotten worse from leaving her sitting and pops out randomly when in third. So i haven't driven her in about a week or so now so I don't cause any more damage :(

Which reminds me, I need a sticker for my accord... lol

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Bryan is bringing the charcoal and lighter fluid.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
So Skid.... you n I meet up then mob down?
Maybe, if I'm working saturdays I'll be in seatac already, but if not, then for sure.
Also, I will be in my accord. Going to pull motor and trans out of the Integra this weekend. Third gear has gotten worse from leaving her sitting and pops out randomly when in third. So i haven't driven her in about a week or so now so I don't cause any more damage :(

Which reminds me, I need a sticker for my accord... lol
Sh*t if you're gonna do that, then maybe I'll make twaffle drive her accord. And I gotta get her decal on the accord here one of these days...

Who is bryan?

Last edited:

OEMTeggy

I got some bad news guys, I wont be making it out for this meet some shit has gone down regarding my son and ex and im going to be driving to Pullman to attend to this for the next couple weekends. I hate to bail but parental duties call.

dlo253

Ight sounds good

I got some bad news guys, I wont be making it out for this meet some s*** has gone down regarding my son and ex and im going to be driving to Pullman to attend to this for the next couple weekends. I hate to bail but parental duties call.
Alright man, hope all that goes well.

So this is the spot where we are meeting up?
Nah not this time. I think we will probly just go straight to the park.. I might meet up with some guys in parkland but either way.....

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
So this is the spot where we are meeting up?
No, no! Sorry I didn't mean to confuse anyone. That is for the kne 22nd meet, the north end cruise...we are meeting at the park in spanaway for the may 18th bbq. There are events with details on the Facebook group. And I still haven't gotten everyone joined on that...

dlo253

We will have the calendar on our other forum up to date also once we get that all setup. Details will be given when we get to that point lol.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
was up guys well im out of a car for a while:( sold my shell yesterday but ket my head turbo block axles ect lol dude thought he was bout to get extra stuff lol

dlo253

Damn bro that's weak. What made you get rid of the shell? What are you looking for now? And budget? I'll keep my eyes peeled. Ask Jeff, he always finds the crackhead deals! Lol..
Let's get you a new shell and make the bay look nice as hell before u drop the motor in.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Damn bro that's weak. What made you get rid of the shell? What are you looking for now? And budget? I'll keep my eyes peeled. Ask Jeff, he always finds the crackhead deals! Lol..
Let's get you a new shell and make the bay look nice as hell before u drop the motor in.
i had to get rid of it and trust me it was hard its kinda like i turned my back on her when she was knocked out u kno. all the good times and bad i always got her back up and running but now its like no car will be ever good enough like how that integra was and idk what im lookin for i have a budget of 15k but if i want i can go to 35k idk im not lookin for a car yet just tryna get over that one.

dlo253

You mean 1.5k or 15k? Haha Cuz there is a big difference.
Yeah bro that sucks, I couldn't do it. I would have to sell my shit out of state so I never saw it Lol.