The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Oh yeah, it was pretty cool. Even considering we were down a few cars..
Badass!!! What job is this?

Jeffaj20

Haha sorry buddy, I hoard parts for my car. At least try to keep 1 extra set.

Its a place called Autochlor, they install and maintain industrial dishwashers for restaurants. Like those giant ones that you slide a rack of dishes in, close the door and 30 seconds later they're done. lol I will be in the shop, Tearing down/rebuilding/refinishing them for clients.

dlo253

Updated route, corrected and including checkpoints will be up when Jeff gets time to do that. I will print out a copy for everybody.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yo guys! I'm lookin for a set of tail lights for my teg. 95 4 door. Oem I'd like, but it depends on the style. The tint on mine is wearing off so I'm gonna use some nite shades and fix em, but I need tails while I'm doing that since I DD my teg. How much I'm looking to spend is around $100, but I'm flexible. Hit me up :)

dlo253

Really? I honestly am not a huge fan of the ukdm fogs for some reason lol.
More than you wanna pay, lol.

Jeffaj20

So..... found out why my transmission was so noisy! hahaha

For those who don't know what they're looking at, it's my main bearing inside my transmission and if you look closely there should be more than 5 ball bearings in there.... hahaha!

little wrench

just drive
hey sorry been out of touch been in Montana with Tom (scathe) i have to reset my password for the new page but ill post pics and stuff once im back on