The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Jeffaj20

So.... Parts day and this is how excited I was!

I will take more detailed pictures and explain my ideas i have, but here's the overview of all that came.

Was tearing down the engine preparing to pull it, so I figured I'd try a test fit... haha
It's a Spa Top Mount Manifold

dlo253

Or if you choose a diff name just PM one of us when you make the account so we know, and don't delete ya lol.

I'd like to try to kinda move everything over there. I still get on CI everyday so it won't get totally forgotten but I like the idea of our own whole forum.

little wrench

just drive
Or if you choose a diff name just PM one of us when you make the account so we know, and don't delete ya lol.

I'd like to try to kinda move everything over there. I still get on CI everyday so it won't get totally forgotten but I like the idea of our own whole forum.
Cool i have the same name i need a camera so i can take some new pics of the car

Seattleteggy

same its a pretty classy idea

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
So.... Parts day and this is how excited I was!

I will take more detailed pictures and explain my ideas i have, but here's the overview of all that came.

Was tearing down the engine preparing to pull it, so I figured I'd try a test fit... haha
It's a Spa Top Mount Manifold

nice pars u gt their. what else do u still need to get?

Jeffaj20

nice pars u gt their. what else do u still need to get?
Thanks man!

haha oh boy lets see.....

Wastegate
Blow off valve
charge piping
sandwich plate
oil lines
moroso oil pan
boost controller
catch can
That will be for the stock motor...

When I finish the new engine build I will need
fuel pump
fuel injectors
map sensor
fuel rail
Can't think of anything else at the moment. lol

OH! And my freaking job scheduled me to work on Saturday! WTF, I asked for it off too. So now I gotta see if I can get it switched around so I will have it off. :(

Jeffaj20

:lame:
:smackself:
:wtf
::whip:
:thumbdown:
:thumbdown:
:evil:

Yup, it's official. I will not be making it Saturday. Sorry guys, it's my boss's birthday that day and she and a few of my managers are all going out.... fucking bullshit

dlo253

GAY AS FUCK!!

Everybody bring your own drinks!! Lol.

Don't forget about the new forum everybody. That's where all the updated info and chat will be..

Jeffaj20

Looks like everyone had fun!

Well good news, got the job I was trying to get. I'll be able to quit both jobs, work only 40 hour weeks and yet double my income with this job alone.... yay!