Zawn's Dark Horse

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Glad you got your car running again, it's super clean! Jelly of your S300 too. See you guys at the track sooner rather than later hopefully!

95B18BTurbo

Awesome to see you turning wrench and getting the job done! I know all too well what it's like to blow a motor, but you have to get back at it and not give up! I bet you would dig the LS motor with just a small turbo setup because of it's torque characteristics that you could use on the track.

ZaWn

Glad you got your car running again, it's super clean! Jelly of your S300 too. See you guys at the track sooner rather than later hopefully!
We're
planning on going to Buttonwillow sometime in December. Maybe you can join us if you're available?

Awesome to see you turning wrench and getting the job done! I know all too well what it's like to blow a motor, but you have to get back at it and not give up! I bet you would dig the LS motor with just a small turbo setup because of it's torque characteristics that you could use on the track.
In the past, I did plan on installing a small turbo for the LS motor but decided to go Nitrous cuz I wanted the flexibility of turning it on and off.

Looking at my financial state, it'll be at least a month before I can start the rebuilding process. For the meantime, this is not gonna keep me away from the track. I'll still get my seat time and break my PB time since I couldn't break it even with 50 more hp.

-Z-

Sent from my HTC One

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
That sucks about the bearing, I have a b20b back up motor myself, hope I don't have to us it anytime soon.

ZaWn

Pretty good looking family there!

Sorry about the break down but IMPRESSED to see you woman working on HER car. :)
Thanks for the compliment. I love working on my car
cause there's always something new I can learn about my car.

That sucks about the bearing, I have a b20b back up motor myself, hope I don't have to us it anytime soon.
I'm pretty sure that you won't have to, but having a back up is always good.

-Z-

Sent from my HTC One

Nick_C78

Cover looks good. Very clever idea. Just make sure that you remove it on windy days. Once that starts flapping around it will act like sand paper and wreck the wing cosmetically. I have seen many car covers ruin a cars paint for the same reason. Keeping it waxed should help with that, as well as help protect against sun damage for the days you have the cover off.

ZaWn

Pix from Thunderhill August 30th 2013, before my motor blew.

Team District 10's Breast Cancer Fundraiser Car Show, October 12th 2013

Rear-end shot by USDM

-Z-

Last edited:

ZaWn

Updates about what I recently done to the Crosser.

Swapped to daily brake pads

Changed headlights from aftermarket replacement back to oem.

-Z-

Last edited: