Aftermarket side mirrors.

unknownklone

I have hooked up and connected my new side mirrors. They have the capability to connect to my turn signals. My only problem is I don't know where to hook the wires up. I know the white wire goes to the turn signal and the blue goes to the parking light. What are the color of wires that I connect these too? Does it differ from driver side to passenger side?

soloaim

Please let me know if you figure this out, I'm in the same situation! (2000 integra, K6 LED side mirrors).

zack11122

Google has awiring diagram. Ricers aren't allowed

unknownklone

OGstackadoIIa loves the cock

First let me start by saying thanks for the comments. Really do you think I posted in the forum for some dumbass comments like "those mirrors are gay." The fact that you wasted everyones time reading your non-sense is beyond belief, but thanks for expressing your opinion about side mirrors. Next time why don't you use some intelligence and try to help out someone. Until then the world will be stuck with another dumb, outspoken, and useless person.

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: I already know I'll enjoy Pat's response on that one.

And yes, those lame ass mirrors with lights were gay when they came out. They're even worse now that the body kit days are long gone :lol:

Nick_C78

Jesus christ. Ok, you want to know the easiest way for you to wire these up? Go to the front bumper, take a philips screw driver with you. When you are there, take the screw driver and remove the screw holding on the bumper light. Don't forget "righty tighty, lefty loosy". Now after the screw is out, pull out the bumper light. Now, look at what color the wires are. Then, go to the other side and repeat. I also suggest following those wires as far up in to the engine bay as you can and just tapping in to them there, much like how you would with side markers.