TheSkygun's Tc thread

Ganyon

I figured thats how you did it. And yessir. I'm looking at buying a brand new 2013 xb series 10. Not sure why they have a new 2013 still but the msrp is 21k and they will give it to me for 16k.

TheSkygun

They sell a little adaptor that splices the audio from the speakers and sends it to the amp. Not the best way since it is a bitch to tune and all but with the stock head unit lacking rca outputs it's the way I did it. Until I get a new head unit. So joining in the scion scene huh lol

TheSkygun

I figured thats how you did it. And yessir. I'm looking at buying a brand new 2013 xb series 10. Not sure why they have a new 2013 still but the msrp is 21k and they will give it to me for 16k.

Thats a good deal, I can only guess that they didn't want it sitting anymore with 2015 rolling out

TheSkygun

Thanks man.

Trying to get intake and exhaust by Ibsen from Craigslist dirt cheap but the person hasn't replied -.-

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Hey man, you could get some of those light up blue emblems like on Ganyon's xb and they would match your rims

TheSkygun

Aussie. If I had a 10 series haha. I might get some aftermarket ones like it though.

Hobo, I go through ddmtuning and superbrightleds for all my LEDs.

randomhobo

automagic user
Aussie. If I had a 10 series haha. I might get some aftermarket ones like it though.

I got mine from superbrightleds and 3 are doing this lol. (one reverse light, and extra white, and a red interior).

Ganyon

I have the wiring diagram for the emblems in the car if you order some. Just find the part number for them.

TheSkygun

I got mine from superbrightleds and 3 are doing this lol. (one reverse light, and extra white, and a red interior).

I'd try ddmtuning then, I have white drls and white reverse with no issues and red parking lights and red signals and work great.

TheSkygun

I have the wiring diagram for the emblems in the car if you order some. Just find the part number for them.

I'd get them from my buddy at a scion dealership but sounds good, thanks man. After my hope to be latest purchase I'll have to wait a bit lol.