TheSkygun's Tc thread

R13

The other asshole
Looks awesome, I'm not usually a fan of any of the old non-fastbacks.

Post up a bay shot when you can, I know a fair bit about them, I might know what it is if you haven't figured it out by then.

That'd be sick if it was a 289, They're not the fastest but they sound so good, Had a truck with one in it. :lol:

osiris19

Looks awesome, I'm not usually a fan of any of the old non-fastbacks.

Post up a bay shot when you can, I know a fair bit about them, I might know what it is if you haven't figured it out by then.

That'd be sick if it was a 289, They're not the fastest but they sound so good, Had a truck with one in it. :lol:
I have a 289 sitting in my garage under a blanket lol.

R13

The other asshole
They're slow as s***. :lol:

Low compression, But that can be fixed. :twisted:

TheSkygun

289 windso hipo v8
Sounds more like a truck then the 67 chevy truck next to it xD

Sent from JARVIS

R13

The other asshole
Wrong exhaust, Get headers and 3" dual exhaust, Cams wouldn't hurt either.

I agree the stock exhaust sounds like a truck... or anything other than mentioned above. :lol:

TheSkygun

I'm not doing shit to it lol. I have my tc to work on. I do plan to detail it to make it really shine but that's it

Sent from JARVIS

TheSkygun

It's a family car but found out they want to flip it. Got it cheap and now want to sell for 20k.

Sent from JARVIS

Ganyon

Ok. I have a question. How did you put your sub in? I'm looking at getting an xb and it has the same headunit and I know it doesn't have sub outputs on it.

TheSkygun

They sell a little adaptor that splices the audio from the speakers and sends it to the amp. Not the best way since it is a bitch to tune and all but with the stock head unit lacking rca outputs it's the way I did it. Until I get a new head unit. So joining in the scion scene huh lol