Mylittleteg's super slow build

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
so in otherwords I'd be better off getting powder coating done instead of plastidipping?
Absolutely. I only did it as temporary
It sucks. It stains easily and peels off every chance it gets. And if you dismount the tire its toast. Peels bad around the lugs too
Yeah I know its extremely temporary but I'm hoping to go get some satin/flat clear coat to help keep them from peeling

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

Nick_C78

Don't bother with the clear on them. A buddy did that and his stained just as easily and peeled just the same. Save your money and just don't be rough with them.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Don't bother with the clear on them. A buddy did that and his stained just as easily and peeled just the same. Save your money and just don't be rough with them.
Thanks for the info. Was told flat clear coat (oil based) would act like a shell to keep it from peeling. I'll buy new rims after I paint it

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Shocks and struts are pulled from the salvage yard. Also got a off brand strut bar for free :) hoping to install them tomorrow

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Finished after breaking a LCA bolt and fighting me all day :p

Last edited:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Driving down the road and my exhaust broke. Lol so went and had new pipes put on it and an old tip put on I got from a buddy.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
How is the plastidip on the wheels holding up?
They surprised me actually. I pressure washed them and they held up. No chips, flakes, or peels yet. 10/10 for price and durability

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I let the integra go. My brother wanted to get into the Honda game so I sold it to him and I'm putting all my attention to my civic.

I'll still be posting updated on it on his behalf

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Sweet. Atleast its still in the family.
Yeah, couldn't let a stranger have it and I don't get to see it. And if he dosent like it in a year I'll get it back :)