I want new rims what size should I get? 15 vs 16?

94RS

No fucks given.
You're 20k into a 25 year old, non-VTEC Honda? :rolf:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
so he took the remote start out because he didn't like it?
Sorry to say that's one of the best things you could have on any car.

Ryan659

Those won't fit. You'll need 4x100. Popular Honda rims are Desmond's regamaster, works brand, or some gram lights. You gotta look around and see what you like best. But don't go over 16's and not below 15's. And get rid of that motor for a type r engine and tranny swap.

Also buy some 1 piece headlights

Victor91teg

Banned
so he took the remote start out because he didn't like it?
Sorry to say that's one of the best things you could have on any car.
I opted out because one time I had left my nissan idling while I went into a 7-11 and when I can out my radiator hose had popped off and was leaking coolant everywhere. U never know when a faulty cooling system may happen

Victor91teg

Banned
And after that's done.... So what do u got to say about rebuilding my motor into a vtec this way http://honda-tech.com/all-motor-naturally-aspirated-44/how-build-%22reliable%22-lsvtec-b20vtec-1676914/

Victor91teg

Banned
It's not that I don't want a V-tec its just that I'm not there yet ! This is a hobby car of mine $$$ is just a number. sad though.

Last edited:

Victor91teg

Banned
Those won't fit. You'll need 4x100. Popular Honda rims are Desmond's regamaster, works brand, or some gram lights. You gotta look around and see what you like best. But don't go over 16's and not below 15's. And get rid of that motor for a type r engine and tranny swap.

Also buy some 1 piece headlights

Victor91teg

Banned
Ive seen the 1 piece headlights on eBay I like the way stock looks is fine by me. I like the factory tail light better than the aftermarket ones that are red and silver. Have to get rims and see what's up w the headlights if they'll look good. The square or round lamp assembly

Victor91teg

Banned
It's better than putting money in beat Acura w a v-tec . See what u get for 3600.00 definitely not a Honda w 60k w leather in mint condition. They wanted 8k for a clean 98 teg w 98k mi no leather. What's nice is having a reliable car and motor that hasn't been all mod'd out by some teenager.

Victor91teg

Banned
Yea but the stereo and alarm were 11k & could've spent on any car. And can take it out & put in any car. Truly all the labor I paid for to have all the new parts is why I'm into it what I am. The original owner said he paid 20k just for the car back in 91. And he never drove it. I drive 25k mi a year. That's why I bought a cheap Honda cause I know after I put 100k on a new car its value goes down significantly. If u ask me I'm getting hell of a deal for what I paid for it.