I want new rims what size should I get? 15 vs 16?

Victor91teg

Banned
I still say 25k+ into an old Honda is a complete waste of money when you can buy a Hawkeye STi or an Evo 8-9 for around 15...
It's about 18k for one with over 100k mi. I drive 25k a year. That suburu won't make it very far for me without needing the head gasket water pump timing belt all the stuff that costs big. I might as well buy a new 1

Victor91teg

Banned
And why not give this mint teg w60k orig Mina complete overhaul. I don't see cleaner ones these days. I found one a few years back that wasn't for sale and I offered the lady 6k and she wouldn't take it. 91 red w black leather and 72k mi

Victor91teg

Banned
It's better than putting money in beat Acura w a v-tec . See what u get for 3600.00 definitely not a Honda w 60k w leather in mint condition. They wanted 8k for a clean 98 teg w 98k mi no leather. What's nice is having a reliable car and motor that hasn't been all mod'd out by some teenager.
$$ ain't a thing. I just spent 5k on RC cars this X mass lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
If money aint no thing, HRE wheels. No they dont make them in 15s but they can make a 1 off since money aint no thing.

Victor91teg

Banned
Kinda is. I had been looking for a clean Honda w low miles on Craigslist for about a year trying to find a Honda w very low miles. I found a 2004 civic at first w 9,600.00 miles but the lady wanted 11500 for it and brand new it was 12500 or 130000 and it had a scratch from her garage door closing on it. So I kept on looking. In craigslist search engine if you typ in "rare find"(where I found the teggy) , "one owner" "grandma " "grandpa" "low miles" "mint condition" "barn find " you will find some pretty amazing gems! Seriously if u don't need a car today and u look through the list for the next year you'll find a car worth dropping some luv into

Victor91teg

Banned
I found a 98 civic with 56k orig mi on it but I was too late the guy said he was holding it for some lady who gave him $ down. The next car after that I found the Acura . And he said the same thing... So I said tell u what I'll give u more $ than she will and do it today right now if your cars as clean as u say. End of story. I gave him 200 more than he was asking. Asking price was 3400