I want new rims what size should I get? 15 vs 16?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no really if money aint no thing why did you get a DA and not an R?

Victor91teg

Banned
Where did RC car come from? :lol:
I got a team Losi 8ightE 3.0 electric and a team associated rc3be with top of the line everything. 4cell lipos 3hp motor 1/8th scale buggies. I got tire gluing kit and wheel balancer and camber castor setup board with all the goodies. A carrying travel bag that carries both my RC cars to the track fits in the back seat of the teggy :) for those sunny days at the dirt track this summer . While lighting up daily this surely is the life 420 4EVERgreen state. What's best is the headband aka sour kush out of the ones I got. I got blueberry train wreck nectar skywalker 1981 UW purps Oregon cheese

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
I got a team Losi 8ightE 3.0 electric and a team associated rc3be with top of the line everything. 4cell lipos 3hp motor 1/8th scale buggies. I got tire gluing kit and wheel balancer and camber castor setup board with all the goodies. A carrying travel bag that carries both my RC cars to the track fits in the back seat of the teggy :) for those sunny days at the dirt track this summer . While lighting up daily this surely is the life 420 4EVERgreen state

This means nothing to any of us...

And adding that at the end there, you're now the coolest guy here :roll:

R13

The other asshole
What the fuck is a tire gluing kit? :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
While lighting up daily this surely is the life 420 4EVERgreen state. What's best is the headband aka sour kush out of the ones I got. I got blueberry train wreck nectar skywalker 1981 UW purps Oregon cheese
Dudes has GOT to be trollin. you can't be real bro

Victor91teg

Banned
I don't need a supercharged teggy. No airbags. No thanks. I'm not a speed demon. I driver like ur granny. That's howI keep em nice and not beat