Ryan659

Like just leave it blank or what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I'd rather have the big ass nut there then the Rota emblem :lol:

Give people a chance to mistake it for a legit wheel :rolf:

Not talking shit, it's just how it is with Rotas

94RS

No fucks given.
Back to getting your lips shiny.... Get these fuckers to make it easy for yourself.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Konigs and buddy clubs are good cheap wheels.

But some baller wheels are Desmond's ;) Grams/Rays, Works

Konig is actually a rep brand.

Desmond, Rays, volk, advanti, gram light, advan etc are legit wheel companies.

For a durable track wheel : TRM, advanti, buddy club, rota

I made them refund my shipping for $12.96 :)) plugs came in stoked bout to get my car from mechanic. Took the day off today as well :D car fever

How important is it to get my rear camber kit? How long is it safe to roll around without my rear camber kit? Also I need an alignment after I install my new struts so if I get a new rear camber kit I'll have to re-align?

Ryan659

You'll be safe for awhile (if it's just camber). And yes, you'd need another alignment whenever you touch parts that deal with the alignment

Pissing away so much money on alignments lol shits weak already had 1 , gonna get another one tomorrow , then another one in a week or so

Noneed2Hate

Go to Firestone and get their lifetime alignment
+1, I got their lifetime alignment for like $160 or so. Also you should just try to do everything in one fell swoop so you don't have to constantly eat up time going to get your alignment done.

I know but I didn't have money to get the rear camber kit :( I could only afford the front camber kit and it takes time for the new one to come in :eek:. Don't suppose they sell skunk2 camber kits anywhere in San Diego