Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Yeah that's sounds legit. Will order tomorrow morning :/ thank god for direct deposit I can nerd out on parts tomorrow at work :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan659

Konig is actually a rep brand.

Desmond, Rays, volk, advanti, gram light, advan etc are legit wheel companies.

For a durable track wheel : TRM, advanti, buddy club, rota

Typo, I meant kosei's :thumbs up

There's also enkie rpf1 that always look good.

Last edited:
It says the buddy club camber kits are not in stock :O

I have buddy club p1 camber kits in my teg, they are very nice.

Ok so I'm ordering he buddy club rear camber kit, and the DC sports front strut tower bar , what rear sway bar should I get? I'm only seeing progress and st suspension on the site?

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You'll be safe for awhile (if it's just camber). And yes, you'd need another alignment whenever you touch parts that deal with the alignment
Technically no.

Pissing away so much money on alignments lol shits weak already had 1 , gonna get another one tomorrow , then another one in a week or so

I get one every month

Go to Firestone and get their lifetime alignment

+1, I got their lifetime alignment for like $160 or so. Also you should just try to do everything in one fell swoop so you don't have to constantly eat up time going to get your alignment done.
Firestone is only good if you want a standard alignment or if your alignment is close enough to what you want. I would rather pay $100 at les schwab or go to a really good alignment shop like west end in LA and get one done.

Typo, I meant kosei's :thumbs up

There's also enkie rpf1 that always look good.
Yup. Kosei however require modification to the center hole. A lot of the 15x8 or cheap nice "real wheels" are Miata hub bore size.

Not in stock at TunerSports, but they can drop ship it direct from the manufacturer.
Can he? It's usually drop shipped from a giant warehouse somewhere.

I see the ST suspension front and rear set 19/25mm R/F sway bar for 340. Is a front sway bar going to make a big difference or should I just go for the rear?

Ryan659

I see the ST suspension front and rear set 19/25mm R/F sway bar for 340. Is a front sway bar going to make a big difference or should I just go for the rear?

Most people opt to upgrade the rear sway bar only. You'll need a brace also. I opted for the ITR rear sway bar