Hb420's 90 DA Build Thread

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
with all these sneakerheads out, ppl getting stabbed for jordans, dunks..they do need and insurance policy

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
will that accord lip bolt right up and fit flush?? i want something a little better than the stock one, but i'm too cheap to buy a TR style one, and i want something more subtle than that anyways.

hb420

will that accord lip bolt right up and fit flush?? i want something a little better than the stock one, but i'm too cheap to buy a TR style one, and i want something more subtle than that anyways.
I trimmed it a little and heated it up to fit the accord lip. Don't waste your money on that butt ugly type r shit. Those are the most disgusting lip for the integra

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
yeah, i want the biggest factory lip i can find to fit the 1990-1991 bumper. i like the 1st gen integra lip, and i've been wondering about the 94-97 accord lip, but i didn't know if it would fit. thanks man.

hb420

yeah, i want the biggest factory lip i can find to fit the 1990-1991 bumper. i like the 1st gen integra lip, and i've been wondering about the 94-97 accord lip, but i didn't know if it would fit. thanks man.
I would try the 89 integra lip

hb420

Mirrors are done being painted and will be put back on tommorrow

Took off the busted pipe today

Once again the car is being worked on. I thought i was done until the winter

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That is one monster of a mirror. That's a nice jack you got there.

I thought I heard you mention new seats at the Evans meet. Still considering them?

hb420

I'm thinking about getting a different seat. Probaly won't happen til the winter though.