My new 99 gsr

MugenDC2

Lovin' my DC2
* Things i already installed:
Aem Intake and ITR shift knob
Parts i ordered:
Tokiko Illumina Shocks with Tein S.tech lowering springs.
Buddy Club SF Challenge 16" w/ red lip.
Blue Vision lug nuts.
JDM sidemarkers.

*Photos:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Welcome to CI! Needs a front lip and where are the Mugen parts? And where in the world is your exhaust? Nice DC2 overall.

MugenDC2

Lovin' my DC2
Welcome to CI! Needs a front lip and where are the Mugen parts? And where in the world is your exhaust? Nice DC2 overall.
I took it off to make it sound nicer, before with the stock one i could only hear the vtec kicking in at 5,500 rpm, now i hear at 4,5.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
No he's running an open exhaust right past the cat. Sounds great really, best thing is that it extends right under the gas tank. Perfect way to start a fire.

MugenDC2

Lovin' my DC2
No he's running an open exhaust right past the cat. Sounds great really, best thing is that it extends right under the gas tank. Perfect way to start a fire.
Yep but i made a curve to the passenger side. Its not running under the tank anymore.

MugenDC2

Lovin' my DC2
Thanks for the tip Aussie and does any of you know which brand of stickers are the one that some ppl put on side fenders that looks like a red triangle?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
those are advan stickers. from the tire company bridgestone. well its like bridgestone yokohama advan. check them out here 88speed.com