Nighthawks GSR - Photoshoot & Updated Parts

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
i have never seen that gs-r sticker... where did you pick those up at
You won't find that anywhere. I had a set custom printed at a vinyl shop...cost me $30 for the set.

I got a takata harness with shoulder pads laying around
Willing to part with the pads? I just bought the harnesses new.

optional sides would look good on there. would you get the rear valance too?
Yes I'll end up with some rears as well. The car looks "off" when people don't complete the kit.

Teg96

im loving your car and the pictures came out great man

patrick4588

Integra God
baller pics man. the car looks great.those volks are the best i have ever seen on a teg; they compliment your car perfectly. looks like you have some kind of dent on the front bumper?

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Yup, there is a good half-dollar size puncture wound in the bumper, it's noticeable only at certain angles. It actually works out ok, once spring rolls around I'm planning on cutting that section out and running an anodized red Benen tow hooks thru that spot.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
looks really nice, i love the wheels and i cant wait to get those fogs. i have a nhbp gsr myself and i was thinking about getting the jdmsh!t abs lip.. did you end up painting yours or was the regular black not too big of a difference. because it looks great

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
looks really nice, i love the wheels and i cant wait to get those fogs. i have a nhbp gsr myself and i was thinking about getting the jdmsh!t abs lip.. did you end up painting yours or was the regular black not too big of a difference. because it looks great
i havent painted mine. i really dont think it looks too noticeable. you really have to be right up against the car to notice the difference. I think once it gets nicer outside I might shoot a few layers of clearcoat over it and it should match perfectly. Fitment is as good as OEM though, its snug with 0 gaps what-so-ever.

I absolutely love the Time Attacks...they were so worth the 8 month wait!

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i havent painted mine. i really dont think it looks too noticeable. you really have to be right up against the car to notice the difference. I think once it gets nicer outside I might shoot a few layers of clearcoat over it and it should match perfectly. Fitment is as good as OEM though, its snug with 0 gaps what-so-ever.
thats great to hear, i was stuck between so many different websites. and yeah onece i get mine, ill do the clearcoat as well. but yeah it looks perfect,and i love having an already black car :)

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
thats great to hear, i was stuck between so many different websites. and yeah onece i get mine, ill do the clearcoat as well. but yeah it looks perfect,and i love having an already black car :)
Glad I could help with ur decision. Black > all colors 8).