Nighthawks GSR - Photoshoot & Updated Parts

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Luckyyyy....its horrendous here. Not so much the weather, more the lack of road-prep/clean-up. My whole town is a slush-bucket.
lol. that blows. yeah here in the south snow isnt typically an issue... BUT if id does snow then we are screwed because no on has the equipment to clean the roads... EVER... but luckily it doesnt happen that often. and when it does i just dont go anywhere...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i like it, but there's a couple iittle sutff here and there that makes it a lil cheesy. but whatevers. :thumbup:

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
You should paint match the front lip.
I'm going to do that eventually...I want to get the sides and rears first so I can get it all done in 1 shot. I can't get it painted till summertime anyways...too much snow and salt out there during winter.

i like it, but there's a couple iittle sutff here and there that makes it a lil cheesy. but whatevers. :thumbup:
just curious...what do you find "cheesy"?

damn sick teg where in pa are u?
Right up Rt. 663 from you near Quakertown.

Last edited:

chrisjames

chrisjames

whoa, so classy

excellent details man ROTM for sure!

i live right near you dude in doylestown. have you ever photographed Peace Valley Nature Center!? it's a good spot.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
LOVE IT!! post pics when you get those canards on ive been wanting to see what they look like on a teg! :)

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
i live right near you dude in doylestown. have you ever photographed Peace Valley Nature Center!? it's a good spot.
Yes you do...and yes i have haha. I'm trying to organize something to meet down there with a bunch of locals once spring rolls around. I'm down there atleast once every 2 weeks takin pics. You can view a bunch of them in this thread in the Photography forum. I love it down there...if your into Photography/hiking we should meet up sometime.

OOH P.S.
YOU NEED WINDOW TINT! haha IMO i would look sick!
Thats actually not a bad idea. There is pretty much a zero tolerance for tint dark enough worth having here though. Majority of my friends have had to strip theirs off/fight it in court if it was from the factory. I'm leery on having to strip $100-200 worth of film off my windows haha.

LOVE IT!! post pics when you get those canards on ive been wanting to see what they look like on a teg! :)
I'll definitely be updating with pics once everything is installed. I'm going to test fit the canards with 3M tape before I start drilling into the bumper. They're either going to be hit-or-miss as far as looks go. If they look too fugly to me I'll be selling them off.

chrisjames

chrisjames
yeah man, i'm definitely into hiking but i dropped my camera about a month and a half ago and its busted. please throw me a reminder in the spring for a local meet. and gorgeous shots, i especially love the hawk and snake. that is me and my brothers favorite place, but they moved to brooklyn so now i hike solo.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
awesome...i'll definitely keep you in the loop with things. trying to get a huge photoshoot going...i wanna get a g3 of every color there.