quick little timeline of my gisser :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
well, i basically decided on respraying flamenco black. i wanted rsx jade green metallic but i just dont have the time to paint the bay. im going to shave the side moldings, emblems, rear squirter, blah blah. after body work i want to tackle suspension- saving up for ground controls/koni yellows, asr subframe, itr rear sway, itr rear strut bar, blox lca's, ES bushings... i have a whole list. i also want to upgrade my brakes.

on the way im getting little things, shark 2 antenna, mugen pedals, apexi ws2, ITR front & rear seats, ITR lip and s2 dual bend short shifter.

for my engine, i dont want too much at the moment. im happy with the stock power currently. that'll probably change in the near future :)

lol i have a long list :)
Your plans look promising. I makes lists too! Except mine keep changing over time. I'm very indecisive.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Your plans look promising. I makes lists too! Except mine keep changing over time. I'm very indecisive.
i know, ive changed at least 10 times. i also need new spark plugs.. while im at it may as well get some ngk wires too ;) haha. im so broke...

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
still looks hard....im considered k1s...then painting them black.

.Cortez

94' LS
well whats the difference between regular and slim ballast HID's? and would you say to get the high beams too? I'll go with the CI sponser so i can grab em' cheap...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
well whats the difference between regular and slim ballast HID's? and would you say to get the high beams too? I'll go with the CI sponser so i can grab em' cheap...
Slim ballasts are smaller than regular ballasts. And yes, get them from Xenon Visions. :thumbs up

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Matt answered it for ya! i'd get slim ballast since they are much easier to hide in your bay or if you do a relocation on the inside of your fenders, etc. up to you if you want high beams, i dont use mine too often so i only have low beams. i may get yellow bulbs for the high's to match my new...........................

woo! :thumbs up

also, my honda badge came in. it feels a little fake, but you can't really tell. oh well, ill be shaving the emblems soon anyways, this is just a temporary. :D

.Cortez

94' LS
Nice! Any price differences between the slims and the regular ballast's? I'll be ordering these within a few weeks.

smurfxlt

nice teggy! i like it alot. why does everyone put honda badges on their cars? if i had a teggy (coming soon) i would be proud to say its an acura