quick little timeline of my gisser :)

mirrorimg

My stock rear view allows me to see out the entire rear window. I also have full functionality of my visors.

Not quite sure why you used a wood drill bit to drill a wider hole in that extension. There are bits that would have done a better job and not been spinning all over the place. Sure you have a few cuts from that guy going wild.

Is the smudge on the inside? That plastic cover will pop off and you wan work on it without the rest of the cluster. Might help to bring it inside and use some soap on it.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
My stock rear view allows me to see out the entire rear window. I also have full functionality of my visors.

Not quite sure why you used a wood drill bit to drill a wider hole in that extension. There are bits that would have done a better job and not been spinning all over the place. Sure you have a few cuts from that guy going wild.

Is the smudge on the inside? That plastic cover will pop off and you wan work on it without the rest of the cluster. Might help to bring it inside and use some soap on it.
i stated in the post that i didnt have a 1/2" bit so i used that hoping it would do something and it barely did. im not that much of an idiot to use a wood drill bit i was just sick of looking for reg bits (my dad keeps none of his tools organized) i also have a grip holder so it didnt really slide. i ended up buying the metal drill bit (for 10 bucks blahhh) and thats how it worked.

i brought the smudged cluster inside and cleaned it all out and used every cleaner you can think of including meguiars plastic-x and then gave up and used a brillo and that made it worse. so now its blurry.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I've had the same obsession except I suck at artistic things like drawing and designing so I was going to buy one of those sticker bomb books and go nuts on that rear view. I want one too.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
I've had the same obsession except I suck at artistic things like drawing and designing so I was going to buy one of those sticker bomb books and go nuts on that rear view. I want one too.
yeah im not sure. i almost ordered a 300mm blue tint broadway. but i really want to do a sick design on the back of the wink. i mean, its only 20 bucks. worse comes to worse i dont like it in my car and can prob sell it for more with the design. we'll see. i know its a gay fad in the honda fanclub but i think they're pretty tight. and hey, it's my car right?

update: 50 miles later and still no cel....... hollaaaaaaaaaaaa.