quick little timeline of my gisser :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
When do you plan on installing that guy? And are you going to do it yourself (with some friends for assistance) or bring it to a shop?
Im at school still but mama is goin to fedex today to pick it up since no one was at my house yesterday to sign for it. im going to be installing it either saturday or sunday hopefully at asian's friends shop. if not, my garage haha i dont want to pay for someone to do it.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Pictures of it installed asap! and sound clip too! :D
will do will do. exhaust is officially installed and i might have some more goodies coming if everything works out... coughdcheadercoughtestpipecough. its really really quiet... a lot like my ITR axle back. since my teg has been doggin lately because of the p0420 code (catalyst not working efficiently), i want to save the sound clip for when shes all fixed up. ill def post pics though, but i left my camera at school all i have is cell pics :( so itll be about a week before everything is up and running and posted. i REALLY want my GSR back... i feel like im driving a Kia. i have to struggle at every hill its horrible.

updates and pics/video soon!!!

mirrorimg

My exhaust got very raspy without the cat. It may sound better with a high flow cat instead of a test pipe.

Do they do emissions testing up there? I know they do where Jim is, and thats just a bit north of you.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
My exhaust got very raspy without the cat. It may sound better with a high flow cat instead of a test pipe.

Do they do emissions testing up there? I know they do where Jim is, and thats just a bit north of you.
i would definitely prefer a high flow cat.. i hate the sound of test pipes. but i need something before i go back to school next sunday so i dont have much choice-- whatever i can find in my price range ill pick up and if i absolutely hate it ill change it up later. and nah, i dont think they do here in fredericksburg thankfully. i would definitely fail at this point lol

goofygamer

I just went through your thread and you have such an awesome teggy! Did you end up respraying the FBP after you bought it?

Also, where did you get your itr lip and spoiler from? Thanks!

Last edited:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
I just went through your thread and you have such an awesome teggy! Did you end up respraying the FBP after you bought it?

Also, where did you get your itr lip and spoiler from? Thanks!
nahh i didnt get it resprayed... i definitely want to soon though. and i got my spoiler actually as a gift from my ex. he helped his brother in law in the shop and he gave him the wing in exchange haha. it came off of his type r. and my lip... i went on honda-tech and saw that a guy near me was selling it and immediately messaged him. i talked him down 50 bucks and then went and met him. so you just gotta keep your eyes open for deals, thats what i do!

goofygamer

Your super lucky! East coast gets the good local deals! Is your lip oem? I can't wait to spray my car nhbp in the spring : ) mine will basically look like yours exterior wise haha

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
blahhh im a lazy college student and never feel like updating haha. but my update is:

full yonaka catback... sounds amazing. i love it! and i picked up a 50mm 1.8 which im still learning. spent two hours at the car wash giving her a full detail.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i love it! and i picked up a 50mm 1.8 which im still learning.
50mm Prime lenses are really good if you want a shallow depth of field. Thats where you can take advantage of the short focal length. You've probably noticed in your pictuers the focus falls off quiete quickly, When i use a 50mm prime i just turn off auto focus and do it manually, these are the pictures ive taken with a 50mm prime.

Keep messing with the lense! its for sure one of the best lenses you can have for a photographer IMO. Not so great if you're a film maker like me though lmao!

needs some oem valances. :)
conveniently located down the road? LMAO!

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
so sexy.

needs some oem valances. :)
i knowwww... seriously. i want an oem lip kit badly. but im really trying to focus on suspension next, i keep saying i will but the squeaks are getting on my nerves and i doubt itll survive another auto-x haha.

fo christmas i want oem valences reeeeeeeeeky :)

Keep messing with the lense! its for sure one of the best lenses you can have for a photographer IMO. Not so great if you're a film maker like me though lmao!

conveniently located down the road? LMAO!
yeah i definitely love this lens. the prime was tricky at first but ive been practicing. i love how well it takes indoor photos, and the bokeh is awesome!