quick little timeline of my gisser :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Well... I've been ignoring my CEL for awhile now. It was for my O2 sensors and they finally took a shit on me.. could barely drive up the skyline mountains to get back to school. Engine is losing power especially in 3rd and 4th gears. Instead of just buying O2 sensors I'm pretty sure I'm going to purchase a whole catback exhaust. My ITR axleback got dented after I backed up into a curb (awesome :x) so I'll just sell that. I'm most likely going for a WS2 or RS*R exmag catback system. If anyone knows of any in good condition for sale, let me know. If not, I'm most likely going to purchase one new from the Hondatech Sponsor Marketplace. Coilovers are going to have to wait for a bit :(

mirrorimg

Kyle = DC2GS-R

My Tanabe Super Medalion Hyper will be up for grabs soon. Im going to be picking up a twinloop shortly.

Last edited:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
ended up buying a yonaka catback from the CI sponsor.... love the way it looks and sounds and cant wait for the install. using asian's test pipe to make sure that my catalytic converter is definitely the problem. definitely seems like it. then ill hopefully be picking up a high flow cat soon as well.

yonaka catback exhaust

mirrorimg

When do you plan on installing that guy? And are you going to do it yourself (with some friends for assistance) or bring it to a shop?