quick little timeline of my gisser :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
clean car! girls and tegs= great combo, any future plans for it?
thanks! yes, i have a lottttt planned. mainly suspension-wise for now-- i'm doing my first auto-x at the end of this month. my next pick up is definitely coilovers, i'm stuck between a lot of choices. i need to work a bit this summer first. then it's off to an asr subframe brace and rear sway, front and rear lcas, energy suspension bushings, and many other things haha.

i also hope to pick up some rpf1s in the future and do a tsx retrofit :) oh and itr interior... i have a lot of plans haha.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
IM ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEE. damn i havent been on here in ages. for those that remember me, im sad to say the life of a college student has left me broke so i dont have any real changes to the teg. When Christmas rolls around im investing in track suspension and that's about it. Since the last time ive been on here i have autocrossed and loved it. I was second in my class and had a blast! I raced with the BRR-SCCA in Verona Va.

mirrorimg

Hey stranger.

I saw one of these pics (or maybe a different event) when you were riding shotgun. Car looks good. I guess its a good thing you got a car cover to keep the leaves off of it when youre at school.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Hey stranger.

I saw one of these pics (or maybe a different event) when you were riding shotgun. Car looks good. I guess its a good thing you got a car cover to keep the leaves off of it when youre at school.
Yeah my friend Andrew co-drove... but I beat him ;) And yeah I wish I used it though... it's at home haha. I'm gonna definitely bring it for snow this winter though.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Happy to see you getting into motorsports. Isn't it so much more fun than going in a straight line?