Michael Jackson Dead at age 50

.Cortez

94' LS
some of you guys are douches. the man was never convicted of child molestation or served any time for it. you're drowned by the words of the media.
Thank you! I for one love his music, and I think he's a great artist. I will miss him. Wasnt he sapposd to come back on tour?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'm (barely) old enough to remember how huge he was at his peak in the 80's. I remember the zipper jackets, the moonwalk, the big release of the Thriller video that scared the shit out of me! (hey, I was 8 ), the glove, the Pepsi hair on fire incident, the album releases, the videos, the pet monkey/hyperbaric chamber wierdness, the girls losing their fucking minds at his concerts crying insanley/passing out. There was Michael Jackson, then there was everyone else. I dunno if alot of you are old enough to understand, but he really was on another planet of fame level. It's unlikley anyone will ever reach that level of popularity and worldwide love and fame ever again....the pop culture today is too fragmented for it to happen. Back then, people were still basically all listening to the same music, MTV and the radio were playing music that everyone wanted to listen to, that's not the case anymore. MTV caters to the under 25 "urban" crowd, then there's BET, Fuse, just 100's of TV channels, the Internet - the Entertainment industry is too broken up now to ever create a Michael jackson again. I really loved music and MTV as a kid as many people did, and he's a big part of my fond memories of being a kid. He was a true phenomenom!

Last edited:
some of you guys are douches. the man was never convicted of child molestation or served any time for it. you're drowned by the words of the media.
Let me guess.. u think OJ is innocent too right??

Great entertainer.. however as a father.. I'm glad he is gone.. no longer will he fondle little innocent boys!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Talented or not he was sick in the head. The only reason he was never convicted of anything was because of fame and money. He admitted to the media that he had done some really weird things with little boys. The guy should have died a while ago after he stopped entertaining and started perverting.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
the death of mj is fuckin everywhere, sports radio, and even on the damn clubintegra site.

yeah, yeah, yeah, he was the king of pop and all that. but does that mean i have to update my post in the "what are you listing in your teg" thread now that his frail brittle body sucomed to the stress of bieng alive?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
not gonna lie the guy had talent but faking a skin decease because he made himself white is a little overboard but hey not my issue still a talented guy. not gonna miss him though plastic surgery kinda murdered him

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
The dude was messed up on a lot of levels but he could dance like no other. He was an American legend. RIP.

And don't forget Farah Fawcett and Ed McMahon. We lost three greats of entertainment in less than two weeks.