Michael Jackson Dead at age 50

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
one of my customers gave me a unopened thriller album that my brother unsealed :(

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
He seemingly lost his mind in the last decade, acting very strange at almost every appearance etc. But damn was the man talented. One of the greatest entertainers in history has died today.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
He seemingly lost his mind in the last decade, acting very strange at almost every appearance etc. But damn was the man talented. One of the greatest entertainers in history has died today.
I absolutely agree. He also went overboard with plastic surgery. Looking at him sometimes freaks me out.

smurfxlt

this is so weird, today at work this guy told me a story about how he met a guy named micheal jackson at an interview for a teaching job, then i was listening to a nas song and he said something about micheal jackson, then he dies... watch out guys, if i hear any of your names twice randomly in a day your gonna die

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
some of you guys are douches. the man was never convicted of child molestation or served any time for it. you're drowned by the words of the media.