Official DSLR Photography Thread

tjacang

Fuckin Danny coming back to own this thread!
Make sure she just happens to stop by when I go next week :lol::mrgreen::yummy:
Put on my new ls mesh today.

Messing with my 2 flash's

pics are awesome!!! love the 3rd!!!

RD408

I still have to work on my set-up. I just ordered the cactus v2s for my flash so I dont have to fire it manually and can leave it on a stand away from me.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
A couple from last week.

And a couple of weeks ago messing with the flashes again in the garage.

apekd

Not a DSLR but no other place to post up. But any comments are GOOD! Its a Polaroid i-1035. (waiting to save up for a D40 :) ) Edited the photo's in Photofiltre (good starter editing program! well good enough for me!)

[1.] Coke-Cola Glass #1

[2.] Coke-Cola Glass #2

[3.] Domokun #1

[4.] Domokun #2

[5.] Me and Domokun

Any comments help. I wanna get it down good enough on here so when I get my D40 I'll know how to shoot and edit better.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
So when you shoot these kinda pictures you have a diffusion filter on correct? What shutter and aperture did you use?
You want to use a neutral density filter to get a longer exposure. This shot was taken with no filter though (f22 @ 2sec).

Cotmweasel

Not a DSLR but no other place to post up. But any comments are GOOD! Its a Polaroid i-1035. (waiting to save up for a D40 :) ) Edited the photo's in Photofiltre (good starter editing program! well good enough for me!)

[1.] Coke-Cola Glass #1

[2.] Coke-Cola Glass #2

[3.] Domokun #1

[4.] Domokun #2

[5.] Me and Domokun

Any comments help. I wanna get it down good enough on here so when I get my D40 I'll know how to shoot and edit better.
You might want to do some sharpening. It would help.

Since I'm new, here are some of my better pictures

(A friend's car)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cotmweasel/

apekd

You might want to do some sharpening. It would help.
THANKS! Im still learning, so when i learn how to do that I will

Did a few more today. Man, water is just the coolest thing to shoot. It is never the same!

[1.] Its dark only cause the ISO was set a weee bit too low

[2.] Kinda cool, drops go from smallest to largest. :)

[3.]

[4.] RIGHT before impact. Looks like it is just resting there really.

apekd

Got carried away with my parents camera. Plus I will be going to the Wayland Inivitational at PIR tonight, so I will have lots more hehe

[1.]

[2.]

[3.]

[4.]

[5.]

[6.]

Ill have some pictures up in the next few days form tonight. Electric Cars VS Gas cars. My friend John (Wayland) owns the FASTEST accelerating electric car (datsun 510 coupe). So ill have pictures of that if he races it.