Official DSLR Photography Thread

oppi-10

yin yin
cool, all my pictures so far i used lightroom, but i just downloaded cs4 on tuesday im tryin to figure that out, havent had much time on it yet thought. ha its way more confusing then lightroom

jason.az1

I'm lost!
cool, all my pictures so far i used lightroom, but i just downloaded cs4 on tuesday im tryin to figure that out, havent had much time on it yet thought. ha its way more confusing then lightroom
LOL im still trying to learn the copy i have hahahaha
i need to reprogram my computer and get the newest photoshop
this comp blows sooo slow.

oppi-10

yin yin
ha ya if you dont have alot of ram you should get cs3 instead it takes less ram to run, i think anyways ha thats what my cousin told me thats why i waited till i got a new computer to dl cs4

RD408

One of my friends is trying to set me up to do a full shoot with this car.

And heres just a few other pics from the same meet.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
ha ya if you dont have alot of ram you should get cs3 instead it takes less ram to run, i think anyways ha thats what my cousin told me thats why i waited till i got a new computer to dl cs4
my comp has a virus lol ram etc is all good just needs to get rid of all the bug

nice

oppi-10

yin yin

man these are decent, are these straight of the camera or do you pp them?? ha if so what do you do, they look good

RD408

Just fill light and contrast in Lightroom.
Had to use the fill light, I was fighting wit the shadows of everything and I didnt take my flash.
But using the 5D MK2 it didnt bring out as much noise.

oppi-10

yin yin
Just fill light and contrast in Lightroom.
Had to use the fill light, I was fighting wit the shadows of everything and I didnt take my flash.
But using the 5D MK2 it didnt bring out as much noise.
that decent, i used a 1d mk2 once, holy fuck the burst mode on its quick