Are Integra Owners Getting Hassled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockadilla

thats right.
Its like one of those kids in elementary school that wants acceptance from the cooler older kids so he keeps coming back..... Hahahahaha dudes I take back what I said u shouldn't ban him just so I can see what human beings evolved from LOL

XxCaryxX

Its like one of those kids in elementary school that wants acceptance from the cooler older kids so he keeps coming back..... Hahahahaha dudes I take back what I said u shouldn't ban him just so I can see what human beings evolved from LOL
Cant...breathe... laughing...too...hard! LOL

IntegraT09

Banned
I'd rather be a "little green bean" than an asshole like you that thinks he's the shit because his parents buy him whatever he wants.
Thats cool but like I said I bought my car because I have a job unlike your lazy ass. I live on my own your mom drops by once in a while to sit in a real car.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
So I have a serious question. You have a Lexus, they are nice, I will give you that. You said you are 21... my question is do you still live at home or do you live in a dorm?

When I was 20, I was still living at home and I had an 05 Harley davidson Softail and a 94 Chevy Pickup that I had lowered and fix up and I paid for all of it.

The reason I have a teg is that they are reliable and I didn't have to get a huge loan to buy it bc I bought a house at 21. Also on the picking up girls comment, I'm married and she gets hit on all the time at bars so don't be making jokes about her being fat or ugly. You can make fun of my car all you want but family is a no go with me.

Oh and your friends have nice cars btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.