Are Integra Owners Getting Hassled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how old are you? Where do you work and what is your title? How much was your car? How much was your house? Where are pics of your car (more than one). If you can't answer all of those questions within 3 minutes, you're a liar.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
So I have a serious question. You have a Lexus, they are nice, I will give you that. You said you are 21... my question is do you still live at home or do you live in a dorm?

When I was 20, I was still living at home and I had an 05 Harley davidson Softail and a 94 Chevy Pickup that I had lowered and fix up and I paid for all of it.

The reason I have a teg is that they are reliable and I didn't have to get a huge loan to buy it bc I bought a house at 21. Also on the picking up girls comment, I'm married and she gets hit on all the time at bars so don't be making jokes about her being fat or ugly. You can make fun of my car all you want but family is a no go with me.

Oh and your friends have nice cars btw.
:worthy::eek:wnded:

XxCaryxX

Now now ballerin, he made it a homo reference on me bcuz he must be gay and not getting any. (Apparently lying to chicks driving his mommies car and not getting any from the female sex turned him homo. Simple as that.)

IntegraT09

Banned
So I have a serious question. You have a Lexus, they are nice, I will give you that. You said you are 21... my question is do you still live at home or do you live in a dorm?

When I was 20, I was still living at home and I had an 05 Harley davidson Softail and a 94 Chevy Pickup that I had lowered and fix up and I paid for all of it.

The reason I have a teg is that they are reliable and I didn't have to get a huge loan to buy it bc I bought a house at 21. Also on the picking up girls comment, I'm married and she gets hit on all the time at bars so don't be making jokes about her being fat or ugly. You can make fun of my car all you want but family is a no go with me.

Oh and your friends have nice cars btw.
No I dont live at home. I have a condo in Toronto. I'm in University. I do graphics design for clubs in Toronto and various other graphic jobs. As for the picking up thing your girl probably gets hit on because shes not ugly, not because of her car. So props to you. Thanks... My friend is getting rid of the elise though hes grabin the exige s260.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I really don't know why you guys are getting so worked up about this guy. I mean if I wanted to go on a site and start sh*t its not that hard bc I would know how to get you guys going and say whatever.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
No I dont live at home. I have a condo in Toronto. I'm in University. I do graphics design for clubs in Toronto and various other graphic jobs. As for the picking up thing your girl probably gets hit on because shes not ugly, not because of her car. So props to you. Thanks... My friend is getting rid of the elise though hes grabin the exige s260.
I was going to go into graphic design but I took a break and when I do go back it will prob be in business.. my brain works better with that, but my wife is way smarter then me so she's finishing before me :lol:

Yeah there are a couple elise's around here, they are pretty sweet. Well have a good day, and have fun with the high school kids (no offense guys :lol:)

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
I really don't know why you guys are getting so worked up about this guy. I mean if I wanted to go on a site and start sh*t its not that hard bc I would know how to get you guys going and say whatever.
hey 99silteg, this is totally off topic, but who painted that lip for you? its unique. :thumbs up

rockadilla

thats right.
^
Dude I just think this is hilarious hahaha he's a fag :pimp: so I don't care what he thinks I just lol at him

IntegraT09

Banned
So how old are you? Where do you work and what is your title? How much was your car? How much was your house? Where are pics of your car (more than one). If you can't answer all of those questions within 3 minutes, you're a liar.
Im 21, graphics designer freelance, still in Uni, is350 was 54G out the door (CND), condo roughly 350,000. Pics are on my desktop, but its a 2008 Lexus IS350 blk on blk, toms super, eibach pro kit, Lexus GFX Kit, 6500K Hids low, 3000K Fogs, 19 Volk Racing RE30 diamond black,... and lets see am i forgetting n e thing else... I study Electrical Engineering Control Systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.