--== [[ CLUB-INTEGRA GAMERs LOUNGE:: Xbox // PlayStation // Wii // PC ]] ==--

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
someone want to send me an integra? =)
I think I have a DC5 I could send you

Edit: Never mind. Apparently I sold it already.

What's your gamer tag? It shows boby dylon on the first page, but PSN doesn't let you have a space in your name like that.

Last edited:

*DA3*

who could help me idk why but i cant play online on gt5 it says that it cant connect to the server

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Just played some need for speed with coy and speedin, had a lot of fun :) haha, gave me some good competition :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
Just played some need for speed with coy and speedin, had a lot of fun :) haha, gave me some good competition :lol:
Yea that was fun. There are a few of us with NFS on here, we should play it more. And I sucked ass that last race, lol. But the 2 cops 1 racer races were awesome! We all need to go play online and screw with random people.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah that was awesome lol. Dunno how you guys stopped me so fast when it was you two against me, I hit one spike and it's busts me? WTF? Lol, but heck yeah, we need a big group :thumbs up I can't find my mic, my little bro lost it -.-

speedin

The Transporter
Beat the game, again... Got the extended ending movie. Also have 2 LM cars (R89C and some Toyota Milota I dont use), and a F1 car.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Does any one have an ol skool skyline? Like a 1970 or anything similar need it for only one race