--== [[ CLUB-INTEGRA GAMERs LOUNGE:: Xbox // PlayStation // Wii // PC ]] ==--

speedin

The Transporter
hahaha ^ ^ ^ did notice that when i was driving the CR-Z not sure if it was the clock tho

got the 60 laps done :) did half last night, turned off my controller left the ps3 on and fell asleep got up and finished up 9laps ahead of 2nd place. took 1:58.00 to do and i got some crappy ass honda concept car for winning :(
How much $$$ did you get?

And GT5 has nothing but garbage for prize cars, it pisses me off. That plus you cant sell any of them for anything worth while.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This^^^ I also found out that lambos suck on that game, always friken spinning out... But I own with the 430 scudderia, beat an Enzo straight up around monza :thumbs up

BeatBox

Real Good!
How much $$$ did you get?

And GT5 has nothing but garbage for prize cars, it pisses me off. That plus you cant sell any of them for anything worth while.
around $178k got more in the cheapest bonus race lol
did the rally tarmac races and got way more for less time too, beat everyone by minutes at the end
yeah the ones you can sell for you dont always wanna sell, got that carbon fiber skyline drove it once and sold it b/c it drove like sht.

speedin

The Transporter
Some photo's of my favorite premium cars, haven't even bothered taking photos of standard my cars.

Can anyone guess who that gray haired man is in the background?

This building holds significance with this car flying by it, anyone know what that significance is?