drivers license!

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
I passed the driving part fine it was just the question part i didn't study for.
they asked you questions during the driving exam?

ill teach you how to polish it. by hand. youll be buff when youre done :thumbs up
lol sounds good! :D

Congrats. I can go get my learners tomorrow.
thanks! And good luck with your learners test. It's pretty easy. But I barely passed mine. Lol. :thumbs up

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
congrats!

even though i'm still way to young also, i'm kind of tired of driving even if i had a dope ass car, it wouldn't have made a difference.

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
congrats!

even though i'm still way to young also, i'm kind of tired of driving even if i had a dope ass car, it wouldn't have made a difference.
Thanks! idk about you but if I had my integra with me then I would be off driving on the streets right now. Lol. I would never get tired of driving in an integra.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Thanks! idk about you but if I had my integra with me then I would be off driving on the streets right now. Lol. I would never get tired of driving in an integra.
when you get to my age, you kinda get tired of driving a slammed car the majority of your driving life. i actually like driving a regular car.