drivers license!

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
i just passed my drivers test and now im officially licensed! plus another upside. im trading my 4runner for my sister's civic. :thumbs up oh yes here comes a project. :D but since i can drive now, i have find a job to help pay for my own car insurance.

jznsn2u

i just passed my drivers test and now im officially licensed! plus another upside. im trading my 4runner for my sister's civic. :thumbs up oh yes here comes a project. :D but since i can drive now, i have find a job to help pay for my own car insurance.
Congrats Kenneth!

JGvtec

I remember i failed the test 2 times before i got my license. The third time i ot it. I just didn't look over the material before the test. I kept getting signs mixed up.

goofygamer

Lol when the lady looked over my car for the inspection, she checked everything off and asked if I had any questions. I asked her if she could just pass me now? She starts laughing lol. In the end she told me that she should have just passed me in the first place!

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Lol. Thanks guys! :thumbs up
the guy was ok he was pretty chill... Lol.
He would tell me to go faster on the freeway but the transmission kept slipping. :roll:

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
i heard from kim. congrats man!!

and you mean MY civic :rolf:

btw, i have lowering springs for you ;)
fine, YOUR civic. :D
Lol. Yeah my sister told me " coy says: awesome I bet I'm gonna see it online lol."
awesome! Lowering springs! And now I could roll up to those car meets at ikea now. Lmao.

rnhib25

ricer all day
Congrats i remember when i first got my license..My parents didn't let me drive untill 2 months later.