92 GS-R red

Aaronjbuff

hello, ive been wonder exactly how much my integra is worth because ive been thinking about selling it and i thought that you guys here would have a pretty good idea about it. so its a 92 GS-R with 98k miles on it original that has been garage kept for 90% of its life, same mechanic the entire time, ALL STOCK no creative interpretations or additions/mods. and the body has some small blemishes but thats it. oh and its Red
thanks for your input.
-Aaron

SnowD

Honda cars of Plano sales
A good 3k? 3500? give or take....Definitely under 4k. anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

92gsrboy

if the body is clean and it really only has 98k on it.....you could def get 3000 for it .....if a person wants it bad enough they will pay more

hello, ive been wonder exactly how much my integra is worth because ive been thinking about selling it and i thought that you guys here would have a pretty good idea about it. so its a 92 GS-R with 98k miles on it original that has been garage kept for 90% of its life, same mechanic the entire time, ALL STOCK no creative interpretations or additions/mods. and the body has some small blemishes but thats it. oh and its Red
thanks for your input.
-Aaron
Do you want to sell it? If so, PM me.
It's worth between $3000 and $3500 depending how clean it is.

Aaronjbuff

i live in florida and also its had premium gas put in it about 85% of the time and i am aware that they only made a few thousand and even less in red, and has the best of everything power everything all works great new stereo with ipod interface is the only updated thing about it. i am interested in selling obv lol

i live in florida and also its had premium gas put in it about 85% of the time and i am aware that they only made a few thousand and even less in red, and has the best of everything power everything all works great new stereo with ipod interface is the only updated thing about it. i am interested in selling obv lol
Hate to burst your bubble but Milano Red was the highest produced color. Aztec Green Pearl was the rarest, followed by Frost White.

If you're interested in selling, make a post in the proper section. I wish it were closer.

NebulousGSR

Just had 2 1992 GS-Rs sell for 4k here in Washington, they went off craigslist within 24 hours of their posting. Both had miles > 140k on them. Completely stock.
So if you are looking to sell, aim for a high price and try to barter with people. I wouldn't really trust people who offer you 3k for your car because your gsr is definitely something that people want. And who cares which color your car is, I prefer the red over all of the other GSR colors for the Gen2 anyway. Aztec green is borderline homo for me, I always find myself laughing at people who have that color on their car. White is just a bad color for almost every car, it hides body lines and makes it so your car doesn't stand out in a crowd...

Sooooo, you sir have nice GSR. I hope you are able to get some good money out of it.

I would guess your car is probably worth 4.5k-5k in today's market.

98sierra

check were you live, see what the others are going for. if there is a bunch of junk teggys up for 5K throw yours up for 45 lol ive sold alot of stuff like this way over priced just because other people wanted way to much for theirs making mine look like a great deal!

Just had 2 1992 GS-Rs sell for 4k here in Washington, they went off craigslist within 24 hours of their posting. Both had miles > 140k on them. Completely stock.
So if you are looking to sell, aim for a high price and try to barter with people. I wouldn't really trust people who offer you 3k for your car because your gsr is definitely something that people want. And who cares which color your car is, I prefer the red over all of the other GSR colors for the Gen2 anyway. Aztec green is borderline homo for me, I always find myself laughing at people who have that color on their car. White is just a bad color for almost every car, it hides body lines and makes it so your car doesn't stand out in a crowd...

Sooooo, you sir have nice GSR. I hope you are able to get some good money out of it.

Really? You that worried that people will think you're gay for driving an AGP GSR??? :roll:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!

what a dumb thing to say.

neg rep

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict

Not cool d00d... AGP GS-R's look fantastic... :( Barely ever see those around.