92 GS-R red

92gsrboy

nebulous is just mad cause he got a gsr that everyone has.....and not a rare exclusive 2nd gen one

Last edited:

NebulousGSR

Not cool d00d... AGP GS-R's look fantastic... :( Barely ever see those around.
Ask anyone that knows a thing or two about gsr's and they will tell you to stay away from the aztec. The reason why it's so "RARE" is because no one wanted that color, hence why they STOPPED producing it after 97? It's a 90's color and always will be.

And sorry 8urcivic, but you should read the other comments of people on this site trying to LOWBALL this dude out of his car. I couldn't believe it... People telling him his car is in essence, less attractive and rare because of the color on his car. Who cares, it's a damn gen2 gsr that's minty. Can't even trust fellow integra owners to give you the right information/price. Such bullshit. Same rep.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Ask anyone that knows a thing or two about gsr's and they will tell you to stay away from the aztec. The reason why it's so "RARE" is because no one wanted that color, hence why they STOPPED producing it after 97? It's a 90's color and always will be.

And sorry 8urcivic, but you should read the other comments of people on this site trying to LOWBALL this dude out of his car. I couldn't believe it... People telling him his car is in essence, less attractive and rare because of the color on his car. Who cares, it's a damn gen2 gsr that's minty. Can't even trust fellow integra owners to give you the right information/price. Such bullshit. Same rep.
awe man...you forgot to sign.

and no they are rare because they made less aztecs than any other color.

its cool, ill neg rep them too when i see more dumb comments.

NebulousGSR

nebulous is just mad cause he got a gsr that everyone has.....and not a rare exclusive 2nd gen one
I actually don't like gen2's because I think they are ugly, but to each his own. And no not really, there are 3 people my college town that have completely stock GSRs. And in my hometown of 200k people +, my friend is the only other person who has a clean GSR that I have seen and I have lived there for 20 years. Maybe they are popular where you are, but where I live, an immaculate dc2 like mine is basically extinct. :alcoholic

NebulousGSR

and no they are rare because they made less aztecs than any other color..

You are giving acura/honda no credit here. There is a reason why they didn't produce very many aztec green GSRs/stopped making that color available after 1993 on an integra. Simple supply and demand. And... I didn't say they weren't Rare.

And if you want to find a "RARE" integra, try finding a black DB2 in the USA. If you do, and you buy one, I will be very jealous.

92gsrboy

so wait you think 2nd gen tegs are ugly but you would be jealous if somone had a black one in the usa....why.....they are ugly remember

red.line

Just had 2 1992 GS-Rs sell for 4k here in Washington, they went off craigslist within 24 hours of their posting. Both had miles > 140k on them. Completely stock.
So if you are looking to sell, aim for a high price and try to barter with people. I wouldn't really trust people who offer you 3k for your car because your gsr is definitely something that people want. And who cares which color your car is, I prefer the red over all of the other GSR colors for the Gen2 anyway. Aztec green is borderline homo for me, I always find myself laughing at people who have that color on their car. White is just a bad color for almost every car, it hides body lines and makes it so your car doesn't stand out in a crowd...

Sooooo, you sir have nice GSR. I hope you are able to get some good money out of it.

I would guess your car is probably worth 4.5k-5k in today's market.
Say what you want about AGP, but it stands out in a crowd way more than Milano Red..MR is way too common due to Honda slathering every car they made in that colour, while AGP is very much an exclusive colour.
Not only that, but red usually doesn't age well on any car and fades/dulls like a bitch, unless properly cared for.

Clearly you don't know "a thing or two" about GS-R's, so why you're still commenting in here is beyond me.
AGP is the most desirable colour for DB2's in today's market, and is THE colour that defines the DB2 in my mind (and that of many other DB2 owners.)
Not to take anything away from the white, red or black ones, as anyone who owns any colour should feel proud and lucky to own one.
You are giving acura/honda no credit here. There is a reason why they didn't produce very many aztec green GSRs/stopped making that color available after 1993 on an integra. Simple supply and demand. And... I didn't say they weren't Rare.

And if you want to find a "RARE" integra, try finding a black DB2 in the USA. If you do, and you buy one, I will be very jealous.
Black DB2's are so rare because they were only sold here in Canada, but that doesn't take away from how rare the DB2 is in general..DC2's are a dime a dozen in comparison.

red.line

To the OP:
Hard to judge without seeing pictures, but I wouldn't take anything LESS than 4000 for your car based on the info you provided.

NebulousGSR

so wait you think 2nd gen tegs are ugly but you would be jealous if somone had a black one in the usa....why.....they are ugly remember
Because you will not see another one. Yep, and I would keep it in the garage and never let anyone see me drive my ghetto collector car.
Plenty of car collectors buy cars that are ugly, just watch HDTheater and you might understand, probably not though. Jay Leno is a great example of someone who collects ugly cars and knows it.

red.line

Because you will not see another one. Yep, and I would keep it in the garage and never let anyone see me drive my ghetto collector car.
Plenty of car collectors buy cars that are ugly, just watch HDTheater and you might understand, probably not though. Jay Leno is a great example of someone who collects ugly cars and knows it.
If G2's are so ugly, it doesn't explain why Honda Japan, after releasing the buy-eyed G3 immediately facelifted the front end to represent that of a more modern G2..
Sure, they're not pretty, sleek or refined by any means, but ghetto and ugly? No way, they just have an old school vibe to them, that I suppose only true enthusiasts can appreciate, like those who love the boxy EF Civics and CRX's.
Come on dude, it's an Integra, not a Pacer, show some love. :p

Exige24

How dare you call her ugly!

Don't make me come over there dude!

lol

NebulousGSR

If G2's are so ugly, it doesn't explain why Honda Japan, after releasing the buy-eyed G3 immediately facelifted the front end to represent that of a more modern G2..
Sure, they're not pretty, sleek or refined by any means, but ghetto and ugly? No way, they just have an old school vibe to them, that I suppose only true enthusiasts can appreciate, like those who love the boxy EF Civics and CRX's.
Come on dude, it's an Integra, not a Pacer, show some love. :p
I know that everyone likes old school these days, but it is definitely something that my friends and I don't associate with. Mainly because most of the people with old school hondas are cocky and think they are breaking some sociological mold... And with db2's, if the car is so rare and sought after it would still be selling for 10k +. I mean, hell, there can't be too many left of them on the road anymore... Especially with low miles :twocents:

red.line

I know that everyone likes old school these days, but it is definitely something that my friends and I don't associate with. Mainly because most of the people with old school hondas are cocky and think they are breaking some sociological mold... And with db2's, if the car is so rare and sought after it would still be selling for 10k +. I mean, hell, there can't be too many left of them on the road anymore... Especially with low miles :twocents:
I wouldn't say everyone..yes, they've become more popular, but most of my friends are rocking EG/EK/DC, the list goes on, but they also don't hate on cars like mine and actually think they're pretty awesome because a lot of them have owned a DA/EF in the past, and even those that haven't can still appreciate them.

Hopefully your own common sense can tell you why it doesn't sell for 10K.
Yes it's rare and sought after, but usually only by those in the Honda, specifically DA community..it's something of a niche market.
No one has claimed that just because it's rare, it should fetch tens of thousands of dollars..it's a DB2, not a '69 'maro.