Junkyard finds!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
One of my local yards had a Type R once, there was litterally a line of cars following the tow truck to the yard haha. It was gutted within an hr

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Since everyone was talking about sun roof visors... I have one with OEM hardware that I got from the junkyard. Than and EK sides for $22. It was a steal. btw, I'm selling the visor now.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
not exactly from a junkyard but a part-out, i picked up an entire drivers side door and a passanger side head light unit for $120. sold the door for $40 3 weeks later after i took what i needed

mjones73

I need to junkyard hunting one of these days with the weather getting nice. guy_from_nerk - If I ever get sent out our office in Columbus again, I'd love to see that beast of a car you're building.

DarkDB1

Many years ago when I used to go to pick and pulls and junkyards for the hell of it... I found a OEM armrest, A DB1 with full black OEM leather in pretty good shape with leather door panels (rare for a G2), OEM rear hatch visor, OEM sunroof visor and a DB1 trunk lip spoiler (OEM)... Got the visors and spoiler for $40 and they took the parts off for us. Didn't have space for the full leather in the DB.

It was a Honda/Acura ONLY junk yard, They even had 2 NSX's... One with a demolished front end and the other with a demolished rear. It made me a sad panda.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Ive found a few good things. Ive found in the past 2 or 3 rare intake systems for the neon I paid like $7 each and sold them all for over $150. I also found an underdrive pully that sells for $210..I paid $2

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
One of my local yards had a Type R once, there was litterally a line of cars following the tow truck to the yard haha. It was gutted within an hr
ours had a supercharged ITR come in. I dropped $1500 on the table and offered to buy it right then and there. They were going to till they pulled up the title and since it had been wrecked, I couldnt buy it and take it home.