Junkyard finds!

red.line

Found any awesome parts or great deals at the junkyard? Let's hear about them!

I myself scored an OEM sunroof visor last summer for my DB2 and a spare for the ED7 I had for 10 bucks a piece! :)

Cripton805

One time I found an OEM Sunroof visor for a DA too, but I dind't buy it. I didn't think it was rare. Lmao

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
found two hundred bucks taped under a seat of a teg that just got off the truck before going to its final resting place in the junkyard. It was Epic!

sylvaner01

I found an aerial from a Honda Legend, just happened to be the same automatic one used in the integra, got it for free =D Aerial mast fixed!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
P28- $3 dollars (they were out of ones and asked how many I had in my pocket, and told me it was my lucky day)
GSR Blades w/tires- $100 (I didn't buy em, but my buddy did since he spotted them before me lol)
90-91 CRX SI Taillights- $10 (sold 3 days later on ebay for 140 shipped haha)

The list is too long to remember honestly. I have funded the majority of my build by going to the junkyards, finding parts for cheap and reselling for a profit lol. Gotta hustle when your a broke college student with a son.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
P28- $3 dollars (they were out of ones and asked how many I had in my pocket, and told me it was my lucky day)
GSR Blades w/tires- $100 (I didn't buy em, but my buddy did since he spotted them before me lol)
90-91 CRX SI Taillights- $10 (sold 3 days later on ebay for 140 shipped haha)

The list is too long to remember honestly. I have funded the majority of my build by going to the junkyards, finding parts for cheap and reselling for a profit lol. Gotta hustle when your a broke college student with a son.
shit bro holla next time you go.

dlo253

Accord rear lip for 4 bucks.
and front seatbelts for 15. Lap and shoulder.
I figured that was good compared to $750 from fckn Acura!! Lol

I'm going to the junk yard tomorrow...I'd love to come across something awesome like a sunroof visor or rear visor, but I'll settle for just the stuff I need. :thumbs up

red.line

Were the OEM rear visors JDM only or USDM as well? It seems that everyone advertises everything as being "JDM TYTE YO" so it's hard to be sure haha.