Osama is dead

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
Originally Posted by 96PurpGS-R Hey smart military vet, did you SEE the quotation marks? Did you figure it out yet? I quoted somebody who stated all of what you are debating against.

The following is what I typed in my own words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96PurpGS-R
Since Osama is finally "dead", maybe we should think about removing our military personnel from Afghanistan and Iraq now.

We especially do not belong in Libya. They are not a threat to us. Let NATO take care of that country.

Since Osama is finally "dead", maybe we should think about removing our military personnel from Afghanistan and Iraq now.

"Yes, we finally got him, but we had to borrow and print trillions of dollars over nearly a decade and there are no signs of our military spending slowing down. The success of killing Bin Laden could potentially be used as an excuse to increase military spending to all new record highs. The purchasing power of the U.S. dollar is crashing to new all time lows on a daily basis.
The U.S. military captured Bin Laden in Pakistan using a special team comprised of about two dozen navy seals. In other words, the trillions we have spent fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were all for nothing. We could have captured Bin Laden without our operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, and have much smaller annual budget deficits and a much lower national debt today, with a much stronger U.S. dollar."

We especially do not belong in Libya. They are not a threat to us. Let NATO take care of that country.
hello smart azz, you can spin it how you want to, this is how you posted it. just cause its in quotes doesnt mean it didnt come from you, plus you didnt even state the name of the author who stated this how was i to know? dont get butthurt cause you made a mistake on your part!

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
x100
exactly! just because i think something different doesn't make me ignorant. NOBODY can say this countries government is 100% honest, truthful and fair, nobody. but if someone thinks our government is truthful and fair, they're the blind ones. I'm not saying "be a hippie" and yell "down the system" I'm just saying, read, and discover how crooked and stupid our government is. in the end, we all still have to pay taxes, and get fed lies. To everyone, educate yourself and spread the word. Knowledge Is Power.
Oh of course, your not ignorant but I am. I have to listen to what you say because you obviously know all the facts, you get your info from the internet and people who make money selling documenteries. Because no one has ever lied for money, right?

No one is blaming troops out there, they're just doing their job all while the activities that j13 has mentioned is happening as well. Just remember the US isn't as "innocent" as you think it is. Go watch a couple of documentaries such as Collapse, its on netflix, which talks about these subjects hopefully it will open your narrow minded logical way of thinking.
It's funny that you say no one is blaming the troops out there...

Why should i give thanks for troops raping females and killing little babies. Get real, there's hundreds of videos with this activity. Kicking people to death isn't an america troop,
its an animal.
That sounds like he's blaming troops if you ask me. Not every soldier is a fucking rapist. Thats like saying, oh well Hitler was a Nazi, therefore everybody in Germany was a Nazi. Or, well a man murdered that guy, therefore every man is a murderer. You sound fucking retarded when you talk like that.

So you can just walk tall, fly your flag, love war, love death, drink beer, beat up females, the true american way.
Again, stereotypes. I guess you only believe what the internet tells you to believe. Your really buying into that teenage rebellion thing huh?

8-bit

do what now?
we only know what "they" tell us.
Psn should be back up soon with some bonus stuff. Lol

j13

Keep It Clean
Oh of course, your not ignorant but I am. I have to listen to what you say because you obviously know all the facts, you get your info from the internet and people who make money selling documenteries. Because no one has ever lied for money, right?

It's funny that you say no one is blaming the troops out there...

That sounds like he's blaming troops if you ask me. Not every soldier is a f***ing rapist. Thats like saying, oh well Hitler was a Nazi, therefore everybody in Germany was a Nazi. Or, well a man murdered that guy, therefore every man is a murderer. You sound f***ing retarded when you talk like that.

Again, stereotypes. I guess you only believe what the internet tells you to believe. Your really buying into that teenage rebellion thing huh?

Just like what mdan said, grow a facking pair and open your eyes you narrow minded SOB. Just because i said americans are stupid and ignorant doesn't mean you have to get all bent out of shape, i didnt call you out and say "prozon is a lame b**** ass". anywho, that leads me to believe you're the average stupid butt head american b!tch ass.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
dear god, do we really have to get into an argument over this s***? seriously, i vote whoever is really arguing about this is f***ing ignorant for doing so, it's f***ing news. no matter what you do or say or see in the tv or internet, nothing will f***ing change, just be happy with what you have and deal with whats coming. quit f***ing b****ing over dumbass s*** that doesnt matter. does osama dying lower the price of gas? does it make your rent go down or make it easier to feed our children? NO it DOES NOT. worry about important s*** like said feeding our children, making a living, taking care of our families and having a good time while doing so. thats whats important FAMILY not arguing with someone on the internet about how dumb one another is f***.

j13 and whoever else, im respecting the fact you guys have an opinion on whats going on, but like i said, worry about more important s***.

ghost, i agree with what you say but im not going to choose one side or the other (thats like civil gang wars on the internet lol) but in all seriousness, i respect what you have done and thank you for being a vet yourself, it's an honor, but in all seriousness. no sense in letting someone get you all rowled up over garbage. (i do understand though i myself at one point 92D, US Army ;) ) you of all people here should know whats important friends, family, and colleagues. it's all bs no matter which view you're looking at. both sides have untruths and both sides have truths (even though i can say attacking your own country is pretty retarded lol)

LETS ALL GET THE f*** ALONG PEOPLE WE ARE HERE FOR THE CARS, NOT SOME DEAD TERRORIST f***!!!

Last edited:

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
dear god, do we really have to get into an argument over this s***? seriously, i vote whoever is really arguing about this is f***ing ignorant for doing so, it's f***ing news. no matter what you do or say or see in the tv or internet, nothing will f***ing change, just be happy with what you have and deal with whats coming. quit f***ing b****ing over dumbass s*** that doesnt matter. does osama dying lower the price of gas? does it make your rent go down or make it easier to feed our children? NO it DOES NOT. worry about important s*** like said feeding our children, making a living, taking care of our families and having a good time while doing so. thats whats important FAMILY not arguing with someone on the internet about how dumb one another is f***.

j13 and whoever else, im respecting the fact you guys have an opinion on whats going on, but like i said, worry about more important s***.

ghost, i agree with what you say but im not going to choose one side or the other (thats like civil gang wars on the internet lol) but in all seriousness, i respect what you have done and thank you for being a vet yourself, it's an honor, but in all seriousness. no sense in letting someone get you all rowled up over garbage. (i do understand though i myself at one point 92D, US Army ;) ) you of all people here should know whats important friends, family, and colleagues. it's all bs no matter which view you're looking at. both sides have untruths and both sides have truths (even though i can say attacking your own country is pretty retarded lol)

LETS ALL GET THE f*** ALONG PEOPLE WE ARE HERE FOR THE CARS, NOT SOME DEAD TERRORIST f***!!!

+ rep for this bro! you are right my friend

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Just like what mdan said, grow a facking pair and open your eyes you narrow minded SOB. Just because i said americans are stupid and ignorant doesn't mean you have to get all bent out of shape, i didnt call you out and say "prozon is a lame b**** ass". anywho, that leads me to believe you're the average stupid butt head american b!tch ass.
jesus christ, all he is saying is quit stereotyping. WOW so he is a bitch ass for saying all you are doing is stereotyping. you know he is right on that one does everyone from tennesee and kentucky fuck their sister? NO! but you're making it sound that way..

fuck no you're making me want to argue wtf, im done im not stooping to a new all time low. intelligence is not strong in this thread. at all.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
+ rep for this bro! you are right my friend

i mean yeah it's irritating, but was the point in arguing about this shit? i have a beautiful 4yr. old little girl im trying my damndest to take care of, not to mention find someone worth a shit that she can call a mother. i dont have time to argue about dumb shit like this and i think that if everyone sat back and thought about it intelligently, they will realize there is more important shit to worry about. yea if the sonofabitch is dead then fuck yea, armed forces ftw, if not, oh fucking well.

but here im going to move on to something thats a little more intriguing than this ignorance. if you dont mind me asking what was your MOS? were you in Iraq or a previous conflict?

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
i mean yeah it's irritating, but was the point in arguing about this s***? i have a beautiful 4yr. old little girl im trying my damndest to take care of, not to mention find someone worth a s*** that she can call a mother. i dont have time to argue about dumb s*** like this and i think that if everyone sat back and thought about it intelligently, they will realize there is more important s*** to worry about. yea if the sonofab**** is dead then f*** yea, armed forces ftw, if not, oh f***ing well.

but here im going to move on to something thats a little more intriguing than this ignorance. if you dont mind me asking what was your MOS? were you in Iraq or a previous conflict?
i feel yah i got a 2yrold girl and a newborn baby boy myself thank god they have a great mother so sorry to hear that. 0311 marine corps and i was in iraq and afghanistan
oif & oef

Last edited:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
i feel yah i got a 2yrold girl and a newborn baby boy myself thank god they have a great mother so sorry to hear that. 0311 marine corps and i was in iraq and afghanistan
oif & oef
Ah a marine (god the army marine rivalry arguments lol) im unfamiliar with the marine MOS codes what exactly is 0311? You still in or not reenlist? And yea her mother is still around but....well lets just say eh lol

Kiakid, i'm giving you some +rep and ending this.
Ah well thank you, Sir.

Just saw this question/poll on the news.
"Do you think osama is in hell?" 61% said yes.
lol nice.

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Just read through this thread cause I'm bored at work. First off, wow. just wow. To anyone who says we didn't kill him...prove it. Actual, physical hardcore proof, not fuzzy pictures and "leaked documents". If you can't do that, then STFU. I listen to most conspiracy theorists, more or less just for shits and giggles, but until you have something solid, drop it.

How can anyone in this country not respect the military for what they do for you on a regular basis? Even if some are not the best people, they are the ones putting their life on the line so that you have the right to call them a fcking rapist. I respect the shit out of them because for their commitment, because to be honest, I did not want to put my life on the line for that when it came around to me making my decision. Sometimes I feel like shit because of the way I went, because they are honestly doing more for MY freedom than I am. Even if you go so far as to say, "I don't hate the soldiers, just the government that is making them do that," how do you think that looks when they come home and see people protesting what they just got back from doing? It's the way your actions are perceived that is so insulting to homebound military personnel. The only person I can think of off the top of my head that is military on ci is Coy, but to anyone else that reads this. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, some Americans just want you to do your job, and make it home safe. I applaud anyone who was more of a man than I to go into the military.

If you aren't happy living here in America with the crooked government and the political debauchery, there are 194 other countries you can go choose from. By all means, leave. You will not be missed. I'm sure there is better options out there...