Osama is dead

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
i hope your f***ing kidding. thats a south park episode that originally aired last season, like october of 2010...
yes, I know. South Park has a season pass on my TiVo :thumbs up

I just meant its weird that that particular clip was uploaded a few days before the "death", as its just a clip of him getting shot

8-bit

do what now?
Maybe the creators of southpark knew how osama was goin to get killed?
im getting tired of seeing on the news osama this osama that. Uhh why are theynot covering on the recent storms that hit the southeast and how people are being found under the rubble or how japan is still suffering from the earthquake.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
im getting tired of seeing on the news osama this osama that. Uhh why are theynot covering on the recent storms that hit the southeast and how people are being found under the rubble or how japan is still suffering from the earthquake.
exactly, we need to focus on Japan right now

RogueX2v2

I Do Not G A S!
You can thank the media for that. It's all about the ratings.

Just be glad "anything justin bieber" related isn't trumping everything else. :no:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yeah lets just not go into anything that has the initials J.B...... I can think of more than 1 thing

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator

That's right Libs, your not gonna get Khalid Sheik Mohammed to cough up the name of Osama's courier by giving him tea, an ACLU lawyer and asking really nicely.