Osama is dead

RogueX2v2

I Do Not G A S!
The Pakistanis are right to be upset with how all this went down!

The Seal Team missed a perfect opportunity to knock on the door first and ask, "Hi, I'm looking for Mike. Mike Rotch."

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
be prepared for the worst, thats all im gonna say.

this whole thing is sketch and smells like bull s*** a a mile away.
oh lets kill him on sight, lets burn down the "complex" and all of the evidence, lets throw him in the ocean, then try and convince 307,006,550 people that he's dead...

may 1st, 2003: Bush declares victory on the war on terrorism aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln
may 1st, 2011: Obama declares victory on the war on terrorism and claims Osama dead

They are fighting a bull s*** war that will never end, just like the unjustifiable war on drugs.. more money spent at our expense that isn't necessary

My full appreciation goes out to all of the men and women who have,are, and will serve our country. This is not about them, its about the useless bunch of greedy bastards we call our government.

Don't click this unless you want to see his shot face, you've been warned....

http://osamadied.weebly.com/
as for the picture...
http://www.namibian.com.na/uploads/pics/Osama_dead_pic.jpg

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Should have caught him, brought him here, kept in prison, then when the Freedom Tower is finished, throw him off the top. Eye for an eye.

If he's dead, cool.
If he's not dead, we can still kill him.

RogueX2v2

I Do Not G A S!
Sadly, I don't think we will ever get proof that's beyond a reasonable doubt!

For all we know, OBL could be living here.

Do you think you would be able to recognize a clean shaved Osama in t-shirt and shorts standing behind you?

RogueX2v2

I Do Not G A S!
Should have caught him, brought him here, kept in prison, then when the Freedom Tower is finished, throw him off the top. Eye for an eye.

If he's dead, cool.
If he's not dead, we can still kill him.
Important rules to remember for killing a Zombie Bin Laden:

Zombies can't Climb!

Avoid strip clubs!

Don't Be a Hero!

Doubletap! (Preferably to the head) :guns:

Know Your Way out! :drive:

mdan9193

Mdan
be prepared for the worst, thats all im gonna say.

this whole thing is sketch and smells like bull s*** a a mile away.
oh lets kill him on sight, lets burn down the "complex" and all of the evidence, lets throw him in the ocean, then try and convince 307,006,550 people that he's dead...

may 1st, 2003: Bush declares victory on the war on terrorism aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln
may 1st, 2011: Obama declares victory on the war on terrorism and claims Osama dead

They are fighting a bull s*** war that will never end, just like the unjustifiable war on drugs.. more money spent at our expense that isn't necessary

My full appreciation goes out to all of the men and women who have,are, and will serve our country. This is not about them, its about the useless bunch of greedy bastards we call our government.

as for the picture...
http://www.namibian.com.na/uploads/pics/Osama_dead_pic.jpg
Agreed.

PS since when is throwing someone out to sea a traditional muslim way? lol i've never heard that before in my life.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
osama wasnt 'found' dead.

theres a lot of speculation on what really happened.
you ever heard of SEAL TEAM SIX?

in and out of said 'compound', with a 'package', in 40 minutes.

go navy! well, the 'cool' navy.

Last edited:

RogueX2v2

I Do Not G A S!
I have a theory on what led to Osama's demise: the iphone! :scurred:

Thx, Steve, we now know you can always be trusted! :pimp::beer: