New to the site; 1995 VSM RS Coupe

miloiii123

Hey, thanks for your post full of great information. I'm not gonna bash on you for acting like a 12 year old. But I will tell you, I had less than 15 posts on Team-Integra.net. They were all in my "introduction thread" or my "WTB" thread. So call it idiotic or whatever the hell you want.
And if you didn't know, the RS is the lightest model next to the ITR. A great platform for building a "track" car.
Just cause it doesn't have a leather seats or a sunroof doesn't make it any slower than the LS, GS, or Special Edition.

"Dumb people on this site"?? Why are you here with your 14 posts??
GTFO if you don't like it. Go to Team-Integra and post away on your "build thread" of your dads Integra.
I never said my car was fast. But thanks for the immature feedback.
you tell em

Boxy

Lol @ hater from team-integra. What an idiot.

Anyways I'm glad you decided not to sell the VSM! Also see you're rocking the antenna plug, best $3 I ever spent on a repurposed eraser!

Noticed you're getting new suspension, let me know if you wanna sell your current set up cheap for a kid in need :p

Army74D

gtavila_
Lol @ hater from team-integra. What an idiot.

Anyways I'm glad you decided not to sell the VSM! Also see you're rocking the antenna plug, best $3 I ever spent on a repurposed eraser!

Noticed you're getting new suspension, let me know if you wanna sell your current set up cheap for a kid in need :p
$3 for your antenna plug?? I paid about $13 for mine from Acura of Modesto. :suprise:
I will def let you know about my suspension.

looks good! what part of cali are you from?
Thanks yo! I'm originally from South San Jose.. Living in the 209 now. What about you?

--------
I wish I could ride this low.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWbCU0btwo8

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Car looks great man! What exactly did you do to paint the door moldings?
Welcome to CI :D

Army74D

gtavila_
Car looks great man! What exactly did you do to paint the door moldings?
Welcome to CI :D
Thanks man. What did I do? Umm..
First I used a high grade of sand paper to smoothen the surface of the side mouldings and mirrors.
Used adhesive promoter to help the paint stick better.
A few light coats of primer for plastics. Wet sand in between coats.
Then a few light coats of the VSM paint that I had ordered from paintscratch.com. Wet sand between coats.
Then a couple of light coats of clear coat. Wet sand in between coats, and after the final coat.
For the side mouldings, I masked off the surrounding area (as pictured) to save me the trouble of having the take the mouldings off.

It didn't come out "perfect", but good enough to get me by until I get the car completely resprayed.
------------------
I had a little accident a couple of weeks ago, that resulted in my passengers side mirror breaking. So I went with "Spoon Style" mirrors for a temporary replacement.

I absolutely hated them.
After days of searching like a madman, I found OEM replacements.
And sold the sh*tty "Spoon" mirrors for my money back plus a couple bucks profit via craigslist.

Last edited:

Silky87

Silky 87
Paint matching the side moldings looks great! I have a white RS and hate the black molding and mirrors but don't know how to go about taking em off and painting.

Cripton805

Hey Retarded OP:
Team Integra is 10x better than this s***ty site. They actually give good advice.

You probably don't like them because they don't respond to your idiotic postings. They also don't like to give people like you compliments on their s***ty RS base model tegs.
Dumb people on this site will praise you for having an RS because most the people on this site don't know what they are talking about.

Get a nicer car or just get off of the forums because no ones cars about you POS slow RS.
I guess you're the retarded one not knowing the Type-R started as an RS shell chassis later to be re-inforced for the specific points for the rigiddity because it was the lightest model.

But jokes on you... retard. :lol:
Obviously you're from T-I and from your knowledge, you sound like it. So go crawl back to your T-I URL.
"By the way, no difference in power from an RS to the LS-S"

RS-LSS < GSR < ITR / or swapped B18C Vtec RS
Funny how the base ends up at the top along with the ITR with a swap huh?

Last edited:
gotta love vogue silver metallic! I have the GS version in the same color. Great job on your side mirrors and side moldings as well.

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the VSM spray paint? and where did you get it? Sorry if I overlooked it and you already said it

Army74D

gtavila_
Paint matching the side moldings looks great! I have a white RS and hate the black molding and mirrors but don't know how to go about taking em off and painting.
Thanks man. To take the side moldings off; All you gotta do is take off the door panel on the inside (with the window rolled up) and use some some pliers to pinch each clip while pushing the clip out. There's like 5 or 6 clips holding the molding in.
I said forget all that work, and I just masked off the area surrounding the moulding and just painted it like that.

gotta love vogue silver metallic! I have the GS version in the same color. Great job on your side mirrors and side moldings as well.

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the VSM spray paint? and where did you get it? Sorry if I overlooked it and you already said it
Thanks. For the VSM paint, I paid about $25 bucks for each 12oz can (I had bought 5) from www.paintscratch.com
They're really good, I will recommend them.
They have options of buying different size cans/bottles/touch up pens, etc.
Free shipping for orders over $99.

I'll be spending tomorrow morning putting these in.

Army74D

gtavila_
Put the new suspension in;

Out with the old, in with the new.

Front. I know you love the rusty rotors. :roll:

Rear.

With some help from my 240SX loving younger brother.

Enough tuck?

Took it around the block.. Heard scraping and smelled burning rubber & plastic.
Raised the car up, took off the wheels and this is what came off the front tires...
(Left side is about a half inch shaved off the front mud flaps /// To the right is rubber off the front tires for being too low). :cry:

So I'll go out and by a dremel tomorrow, Gotta do some cutting in the front wheel well.
:thumbup:

Last edited: