Asshole strikes another victim.

freespirit

people are not "considerate".......can't believe the jerk just took off....everyone should have a camera in their cars to take pictures in this type of situation when you can't take down the license number.........damn...I would be pissed.

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
Hmm then ill deff. Swap it out.
And ill be sure to wear a chastity belt. LOL

800 grit to 2000 to smooth it out sound good? Then resin plus clear coat?

Here's the pic of the white marks

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I think 80% of my reps were for my avatar lol... Thanks though :thumbs up I'm chillin in the tech forum from now on haha

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
This EXACT same situation happened to my girlfriend's car...at a grocery store as well. My girlfriend gets out and asks if the other driver is okay and the first thing that comes out of his sh!t eating mouth is "What the f*ck is your problem! It's kids like you that don't deserve their license!!". There were tons of witnesses too that sided on my girlfriend's side and gave her their contact info for the insurance agents to confirm the story.

Even after all the witnesses spoke with the insurance agents, they still concluded it was both their fault, 50/50.

Fuck Farmer's Insurance.

nfg177

xxBlkTeggyxx
Damn that sucks man!! I would have followed him on hand on the wheel and another on my cell calling highway patrol.