Asshole strikes another victim.

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
So while getting out of a grocery store, I was behind this car ( the car was pulling out the drive way) He decides to back up cus he's cool like that and back up into me. I couldnt back up cus other cars were behind me. And the car infront of me realizes he hit me and takes off like a bat outta hell.

Anyway its not major damage looks like a small deep scratch in my cf hood. I've read that if left uncared it will haze yellow and or build larger cracks over time. I've been searching the web but cant really find a good solution.

Any cf gurus in here?

Heres the pic of the scratch/crack

built_ls

u shouldve gotten his license. u was behind him. or follow him

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
I didnt have time to follow him their was traffic on comming. It really frustrating lol.

Anyone know a solution to maintaning this.

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
The police in cali would just laugh at me and say "It's just a scratch".

natron84

I had a similar problem with my CF wing. try sanding it first to see how deep it actually goes. if you can get it flush then all you need to do is re-clear coat. If its a noticeable difference in height with the rest, then you may have to us some fiberglass resin to level it out before re-clearing it.

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
I had a similar problem with my CF wing. try sanding it first to see how deep it actually goes. if you can get it flush then all you need to do is re-clear coat. If its a noticeable difference in height with the rest, then you may have to us some fiberglass resin to level it out before re-clearing it.
It left some white spots like if it hit the weave of the fibers.