yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
In my closet I like having back up wheels and Dylan I haz falkens on konigs and nittos on 57s so either way I'm happy keeping mine lol what gram lights r yours?
well dammit...i would totally buy the ones you have in ur sig pic..lol if ever forsale :)

whitedc4

Lol maybe one day. I'm going to buy a new set of them eventually they have a curb mark on one of the lips it's not noticeable but it's the principal lol

rockadilla

thats right.
What color are ur windshield wiper John? And gtfo your integra kicks my integras stupid butt

Lol and yes I could use some crazy wheels. I wanna buy another set of these or go ahead an get my friends gram light 57s.... But theyre white.
totally way past being relevent but mine are white :D

it just makes them stand out a little instead of having that boring black spot lol and i even painted the little plastic bit underneath as well, even tho im gonna have to redo that soon

and what it looks like on the car

u can buy the spray paint at autozone for like <$10, i didnt do any prepping except taping off the windshield and taking off the wipers before i painted em

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
totally way past being relevent but mine are white :D

it just makes them stand out a little instead of having that boring black spot lol and i even painted the little plastic bit underneath as well, even tho im gonna have to redo that soon

and what it looks like on the car

if your car was any color but white that would look sooo mexi IMO, but it doesn't look bad on the white. I just want to paint mine black again. lol

whitedc4

Oh I like that. What did u paint the black piece underneath with? I might do the wipers as far the black piece I'm afraid I'd get paint on the car:/

00DC2TW

Oh I like that. What did u paint the black piece underneath with? I might do the wipers as far the black piece I'm afraid I'd get paint on the car:/
the black piece comes off

rockadilla

thats right.
spray paint, i just tried to sand it down a little before i did it so it wouldnt run all over the place after being painted, im sure u could use just regular paint too lol if u wanted..... also i THINK autozone even sells different color wiper blades.... at least i think i saw some last time i went in there lol