yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

Ryan21288

Loving the white and the wheels. The cars come along way. I think you should go with some amber bumper lights. White on amber is just sex lol. Also have you thought about getting spacers for the wheels?

whitedc4

i just took out my amber ones lol i'm going for this all white look lol. although it may work a different way later.

as for spacers i just ordered some ext studs after debating on it forever so once i get those and get my open end lug nuts i'll probably run a 10mm spacer or so. possibly 15

Ryan21288

i just took out my amber ones lol i'm going for this all white look lol. although it may work a different way later.

as for spacers i just ordered some ext studs after debating on it forever so once i get those and get my open end lug nuts i'll probably run a 10mm spacer or so. possibly 15
10mm would be perfect. I can't decide if I want amber or smoked amber bumper lights lol. Im always changing my mind.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Whew! going through your build thread was insane...How you do all the things you do is awesome ...lol
Keep it up girl :) I'd stay with the ambers i think there pure sex :D gives the vehicle some contrast instead of it all blending into one thing if that makes sense. I had started off with the black ones, but it was to plain needed some crisp spark to it. Anyways. Hell of a car I wish i could take some pics of it sometime. :thumbs up And i stole a quote cause if u see how u say it, it sounds soo wrong in so many ways ...hahahahahaha:rolf:

whitedc4

Lol it's all good I speak a little too freely haha. As for the ambers I'll probably trade back and fourth I just kinda like the whole flow but thanks for the positive feedback!:)

Took some quick pics today before I left the casa

iPhone pics sry

whitedc4

In my closet I like having back up wheels and Dylan I haz falkens on konigs and nittos on 57s so either way I'm happy keeping mine lol what gram lights r yours?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I think its the 57S and my falkens are too expensive to give away looool hehehe
what offset are yours?
oh damn byes i need to pick up my girl from the airport